Time travel V's Teleportation?

Which would be the best? Which would you rather do... and why?

Time travel V's Teleportation?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Teleportating into different time periods!

What Guys Said 15

• I rather have both. But if Time Travel was possible backwards it would more than likely create alternate universes and timelines because of the possibilities for paradoxes and shit.

i would rather Time Travel way far far into the future, and hopefully by then we'd have enough advancements and technology that makes life much easier, and dying harder to near-impossible.

Teleportation would be really fucking awesome if you could go pretty much anywhere in the ENTIRE Universe without ANY limits, well almost. Combined with an ability of Being Nearly or Completely Indestructible. Ever want to go visit another planet in a far far galaxy away? No space ship? No problem. Teleport there instantly, and go take some picture or videos of it, teleport back and share your findings with everyone. Sounds great idea to me for a long time. Either that or I never ever can be late and don't have to wast so much time commuting between places when I rather just arrive there instantaneously instead.

• The girl on MHO stole my words lolol

Time travel because that's just long distance teleportation :D

• if time travel includes pausing time, then time travel.

pause time.

walk into buffet

put all the food in my car

go home

unpause

• Ahahah you always think about your stomach ;) you are soo funny, you always make me laugh hahaha

• i loooooove food :P hahaa. and thank you! you come up with awesome questions

• hahaha that's just because you can always mention food on my questions hahah

• Teleportation for me. It just seems much more practically useful than time travel.

• Teleportation. So I could travel the world and visit people 😛. Then I'd market it and sell it and become a billionaire 😎

• I think teleportation is safer - Time travel messes with my logic

• Teleportation. Time travel has too many problems with disrupting the timeline paradoxes. I'd rather not have spacetime implode because I forgot my cell phone while visiting 1968...

• I've always wondered if I use a time travelling device wouldn't I end up in space since Earth moves and I wouldn't...

• time travel. if i can do over all the stupid shit i did, holy shit!

• Time machine is cooler.

• Easily time travel, at least for me

• Depends. Full control over time or only pausing/moving forward or backwards?

• Teleportation because I can travel for free😁

• Time manipulation!!!
    Meaning you stop/start time and the such.

What Girls Said 3

• But aren't they the same thing?

• No, because Teleporting is about changing the where rather than the when, so you would move location from A o B and the time would remain the same.

Time travel is about changing the" when" rather than the "where", so you would change time but remain in the same place.

• Its a bit confusing really. hahah but I say teleportation seems fun. I would go to the 17th century.

• hahha okay thanks!

• Time travel could mess me up. I could see something from my future that would disturb me for ever or get me back to the past which I have already moved on from.

Teleportation is a great thing though, considering I live away from my family and loved ones for starters, and that I wanna visit the world.

• I'd rather be with a guy who stays in reality

• LOL you can teleport together , with a guy in reality... to anywhere you want though