Do you like boats?

Right now I am on my way out onto the Atlantic with a few friends. No school today. So I have the day off.

Do you enjoy going out on boats?

Do you like boats?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep! I love boats.
    I have an uncle who is a captain of a large ship (and consequently owns a smaller boat) and another uncle who likes going tubing and stuff so I've been around boats a decent amount of times.

It is really quite fun doing stuff like tubing. Ok, hitting the water at semi fast speeds kind of hurts, but it is fun nevertheless! It is also pretty fun dealing with the boat swaying. Some may get sick from the constant motion but I find it pretty fascinating myself haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course!!! I grew up on the Pacific Ocean and we went boating and fishing all the time! As I got older we would boat and suntan and drink all day on them too. I miss those days!

What Guys Said 17

• I love boats but got caught in a terrible storm one time off the Pacific. It was like the Pirate ship ride you find in amusement park except it didn't stop after a few minutes, and I had to vomit so many times. That wasn't so fun... but usually I love being on a boat ride.

• well i could tell you right off the bat I like motorcycles more than boats, but boats are chill.

its simply a different kind of luxury that people enjoy.

• Sure. Haven't been on one in like a decade but I remember having a great time. Can be a great way to get a completely different view of your land and the things on it. Exercise when using a paddle. Boats are great for numerous reasons.

• The last time I was on a boat I was 3 years old... can't know until I'm on a boat again.

• Brings me back to my Navy days only your're going slower than I was.

• Love them, especially the large ones like the aircraft carriers. :-)

• i have been on a boat but not with that much water. i feel i could do to even though i have a fear of drowning.

• Yes. I love boats on the sea, which is beautiful. 😊
    I love water in general, really. Pools, showers, thunder storms, etc.
    👁 ❤️ 💧. rofl

• Yes but more fishing boats 😛

• If it comes with a life jacket :D Lucky you! I would be holding on to that rail for dear life :O

• I especially like boats with that pretty girl on it!

• feet are gross

they're in every pic

• Boats are fine, its the weather conditions that I'm worried about.

• yup it's nice... but haven't been on one for over 10 years lol

• No. A boat is a hole in the water where you pour money.

• Yes but I love BOATS and Enjoying freedom without technology :)

• Yeah they are nice... especially when u have some chick wid her swimming suit as a company... woohoo... ;)

I like 'em more than cars or trains... they are pretty dull compared wid boats... I've traveled wid boat some times and it was pretty neat... breeze hitting yer face's such a damn nice feeling u know... or smelling sea's salt... hehe...

Nice feet by the way... I'd fancy going for fishing wid u someday... hahahaha whaddaya say?

What Girls Said 5

• I actually do really like boats, yeah :) If that's you in the photo, you look great, I hope you have a nice time!

• Even though I can't swim, I actually do like boats. The pics look great, seems very relaxing.

• I don't know, I've only been on one 8years ago in Malaysia , it wAs a very small boat so it scared me a bit, not sure if I'll ever get in one again haha maybe!

• I freaking love boats!!

• Yeah.