What do you think about this tweet?

What do you think about this tweet?What do you think about this tweet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes well, unfortunately there is so much wrong in that.

They meant: Rosa Parks the African American civil rights activist, the Rosetta Stone helped provide the key with learning modern Egyptian hieroglyphics, and then there is the homophobia and denying equal human rights... all in that tweet. What? Stay in school, kids. Sadly social media lets anyone post idiotic things.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 6

• Someone really needs to go back to school.

• Ok before I rant, let me just say I could write a book on how silly this was lol - anyways...

1. Rosetta Stone is something this guy just might need to consider himself
    2. ROSA PARKS didn't sit on the bus for them, true, but it's ironic how both gays and blacks are oppressed (not equally though), yet if someone said this about the black folks, he'd squeal, "black lives matter".
    3. 10/10, he's an ugly guy with a chip on his shoulder

• Not equally? There was a time in the US where they could %100 legally execute you for being gay.

• Yeah but you were telling me about the mistreatment of gays as if I were supposed to feel bad

• You don't? That's horrible!

• Rosetta Stone, lmao

• life is very hard

• Lol XD

• pure ignorance