Does anybody else realize we are in ww3?

Does anybody else realize we are in ww3?

well ww3 is an economic war. the west is on the brink.

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It will eventually occur, and it's gonna be even worse than the 2nd world war thanks to all the nuclear weapons developed.

The only way I see it occur is after a total economic collapse such as another Great Depression or something and then that will eventually lead to something terrible like another full scale global war. Like history repeating itself. It always start off with something small and then eventually all it takes is one major event that sparks it and makes things irreversible and then all hell break loose.

In the very first World War, the spark was the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, it was that event that triggered a domino effect that led to the first World War.

In the second world war, the spark was when Hitler invaded Poland on September 1st 1939. Britain and France made a promise to Poland that they would protect them if they were ever invaded so when Germany invaded they had no choice but to declare war.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I live the ww3. Kinda both of them. Both economic and religious. I live in Greece. Most of the refugees are coming here AND we have the crisis 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • we are very damn well close to it!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Since only the west, specifically Europe is on the brink, it has nothing to do with World War or call it however you want. The fact that we have traitors in our governments with useful idiots in the population to support them in their struggle for the destruction of European civilisation has nothing to do with war. It only is the result of decades of brainwashing of the European population to submit no matter what happens to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did anyone understand that quote?

Albert meant the ww3 would leave such a horrible impact on the world that we would be pushed back to stone age.

1|0
    0|0
  • "War is a state of armed conflict between societies" we donĀ“t have a "world war" as far as i know. economy is not a weapon.

0|0
    0|0
  • YESSS I have been waiting for so long for this world to end, but unfortunately economic war will lead to nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • How exactly does this economic war works?

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda, a lot of different pressures to destroy European Union.

0|0
    0|0
  • na more like a global cold war if we are at war : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol ok

0|0
    0|0
  • China is not an economic threat to the west. It's still way behind.

Long term china has major, major demographic problems coming over the next few decades.

0|0
    0|0