What is the craziest thing that you have ever done in your life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nearly got killed by a herd of cows on my uncle's farm during my grandparents fiftieth wedding anniversary party.
    That might be it.
    I've had a couple of paranormal experiences though.
    I took a boat ride through the biolumenescent bay in vieques
    Don't believe that exists
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...cpPFR41srsewho1_500.jpg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vieques,_Puerto_Rico
    Bioluminescent Bay[edit]
    The Bioluminescent Bay (also known as Puerto Mosquito, Mosquito Bay, or "The Bio Bay"), is considered the best example of a bioluminescent bay in the United States and is listed as a national natural landmark, one of five in Puerto Rico. The luminescence in the bay is caused by a micro-organism, the dinoflagellate Pyrodinium bahamense, which glows whenever the water is disturbed, leaving a trail of neon blue.
    So thats a good four pieces from my life

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a stripper for two months. Lol.

What Guys Said 12

• When I was a kid I had too much energy and I did lot of stupid stuff. I was visiting a girl from my class (i was probably around 10) and I climbed a 10 meter pine tree behind her house I was at the top I grabbed the tip and started tilting back and forth. Her mother looked out the window and nearly had a heart attack, she started screaming at me in italian, I had no clue what she was saying but her daughter told me I should come down. Another time I was in a community center kind of thing and they had a small arena for small performances. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to jump to the floor from the steps, trying to do as many as possible. I overestmated myself and on the first jump I didn't make it and landed really weirdly I had to have a cast for 2 weeks. Oh and at 11 and 12 I had a microboard ad I used it to go to school every day down a steep hill, I was going extremely fast but somehow I never crashed, or got run over by a car (there was only a painted sidewalk not a elevated one).

• Too many things to list. Ran naked over a big street in the city I live, almost witnessing two friends of mine having a threesome with a friend until police was chasing after us, having a drunk dude charge at me and accidentally breaking his shoulder, driving without map nor GPS 2500 miles through the USA, etc.

• Lived in the woods for a month or so, gave up all my possessions and lived homeless, did hundreds of hits of acid consecutively, something else (Google me), I could go on...

There's probably a lot of things that I don't consider to be crazy that you probably do...

• crazy stupid? DEFINITLY the time i was racing my friend and i went around a bend, without seeing around the bend, on the wrong side of the road. there could have easily been an oncoming car that i wouldn't have seen.

crazy bad? wow i dont even know.

• Strongly consider sex change. 😕
    Everyone not knowing my gender would always be assuming I was a girl! 😣
    I'm never got it, but was close. I'm a Christian, so one thing that stopped me was knowing I'd be a lesbian. 😰

• get pretty hammered, for the whole night, smell like chinese vodka. Look like shit, go to class. Sit in front of the teacher and pass out for the rest of the class. The teacher was the head of our department and there were only 10 kids in class haha.

• probably go out with another guy

• I stood like 8 feet away from a rattlesnake when I was 10

• stabbed someone with a screw driver

• when I was 10, convinced my babysitter to let me suck her boobs. It happened.

• Sent a dirty email to a girl in 7th grade. Turned out to be her mom's email address.

• Being in unrequited love for 5 years.

What Girls Said 1