Do you believe in any form of afterlife?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope when you're dead you don't exist just like you didn't exist before you were born

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I believe we live once and then we are dead for good, so I guess not.

What Girls Said 10

• The only form of afterlife I believe in is when you have unfinished business that keeps you bound to earth, thus making you a ghost. But that's about it.

• Why just that
      I've had an encounter with ghosts. A couple of them actually.
      I've gone back over them a hundred times and for the life of me they seem to suggest thats not the case

• Nah I assume the world goes blank!

• No. I think our energy and matter are recycled the same way animals and plants are when they decompose.

• Yes I do.

• Yes I do.

• No, I don't.

• i don't believe this life is all there is i believe there is another dimension or afterlife as you say.

• Nopity nopeeeee

• Yeah, heaven and hell.

• crying yes

What Guys Said 28

• Let me try and understand this life first. I'm sure afterlife exists but no time to think about it while living this one :) :D

• Nope. I think it's only make belief and fiction, or a fairytale.

I think the process of dying is going from Consciousness to Complete Unconsciousness, a sleep that is completely void of any dreams and nightmares.

• The resurrection of the dead and life of the world to come. Otherwise, I'm not sure what happens during the intermediate state between death and then. Some of the Fathers speak about the Toll Houses while others describe it as a temporal state foreshadowing either the future Heaven or Hell that you will experience in the life to come. I don't really care or concern myself with it much though.

• Yup I believe exactly the same and I don't think about it a lot neither

• I believe absolutely in Heaven, and that Jesus Christ is the only way to get there.

• In a way, yes.

I'd like to believe that once our current host bodies wither and become unable to work
    our souls depart, seeking a new, young vessel.. but really.. who knows for sure. ^.~

• not really, no.

• No, but I believe if you keep your brain in a freezer after you die (which many people do, it costs around 20 000$), future scientists could give you a continuing life in another body or whatever... Don't judge, thats what i believe and you will just loose your time writing a hate comment.

• Food for maggots or ashes, that's the choice.

• I kind of wish I did, but no I don't.
    Since starting to believe that, my view is that we should try and make this world heaven instead.

• yes its been talked about for thousands of years there must be some truth too it,
    cause than it would mean 1 billion people are all lying, about things they've seen, and trust me people see crazy shit that makes no sense, and I do believe some are lying but if they can believe
    1 billion people are all lying, than that person is lying too themselves

but too be specific I believe in heaven

• To be honest, I believe in lots of things.

But if you ask me if I'm 100% sure that there's an afterlife, then the answer is NO. :(

• I do not believe in any afterlives.

• Nope I do not.

I WISH there is

• I believe in reincarnation.

• I don't know until this life ends :(

• No just seems a bit too unbelievable to me how anything could happen after we die.

• On balance, no. I think your individual consciousness ends when you die. Your "spiritual energy" for want of a better term, might be recycled in some way, but you would no longer exist as a person.

• nope

• Yeah, I do,
    I've had encounters with ghosts, two times,
    So yeah I do

• no.. god that was easy

• Nope. I believe in 1 life and 1 life only.

• I dont believe in afterlife
    but if there is a hell im pretty much going there

• Yes I do

• I believe when we die, we just cease to exist, nothing else follows.

• I'm hopeful but not optimistic.

• Definitely... I feel sorry for people who don't believe when they'll be in their deathbed... at least us who believe... we'll have some home for a better next life when our time comes... hahahahahaha...

• I believe " God" whoever he/she, it may be only takes us when they is a better job or life for us wherever we end up when we die

• Nope, but I believe in reincarnation.