Do you think their was voter fraud at the Iowa Caucus?

Apparentlly their is reports of fraud in both parties. On the Republican side their is accuations of voter fraud with Marco Rubio and Microsoft, Microsoft who is Rubios 2nd biggest donor also provided the app for the Iowa caucus free of charge. #MicrosoftRubioFraud.
On the democratic side their is also reports of voter fraud, miss counting of votes (in one precinct Clintons supporter count increased right after three people left) plus votes from 90 Precincts went missing/are unaccounted for.

• OMG YES
  • Hell no

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably some small level stuff. But I think the results were just about right.

I'll take a close second/tie.

Generally, I'm pretty chill when it comes to these types of theories. I don't suspect much.

• thanks for mhg.

• I'm only into politics because Sanders gave me hope that we the people a chance to take back the government from a select few. As for sanders leading in the popular vote, it depends on the demographics, among everyone under 35, Sanders has as much as 80% of that vote, while Killary has most of the over 65 voters while the rest are pretty much even among the two, have the over 65 vote seems to favor clinton, and they are way more likely to show up and vote compared to voters under 35. I get most of my political new from youtube, so hear are some must youtube news channels, I don't watch TV news except for debates and election day results as their biased towards Killary, and most news sources are biased towards Killary
      https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoungTurks/videos
      https://www.youtube.com/user/MikeAnthonyTV/videos
      https://www.youtube.com/user/SecularTalk/videos
      www.youtube.com/user/TheBigPictureRT/videos

• thanks man. Yea, I feel like that's Bernie's issue. We young people just aren't going out to the polls as much. Even I didn't vote in the primaries (no driver's license and my identification card wouldn't have come in time) (btw, SC can suck it with the whole-you need a valid driver's license to vote)(I'm a broke mofo who takes the bus to school)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ther s voter fraud fricking everywhere dood.
    When you don't care who votes, how many times they vote, or if they should be voting that tends to happen.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• The establishment hates Rand Paul, I believe Rand was the only good choice. Ted us the psychpath that poeple believe when he lies, Trumps a typical arrogant guy, not a psycho - he sucks at lying. Ted has been in the beltway since 1999 - lo fuckin L.

• There's voter fraud in every major election. Nothing that is major enough to sgift the outcome. This one was too close for there to have been no voter fraud.

• Yes. Money talks and Hillary Clinton has a lot of it, behind her. As someone else said, she won several coin tosses. What a coincidence!

• Wouldn't surprise me.

• It was so close that some Iowa precincts flipped a coin to determine a winner... Hillary won most of the coin toss. So yeah I think it was.

• She didn't win most, she won all the coin tosses.

• @Fugue - No. Caucuses are strange. To just go to a coin toss is weird. But considering supporters on both sides were watching the tosses and saw the results, how could there be fraud? I think it is wrong to decide by tossing a coin, but that is what they do there, so no tfraud.

• @Red_Arrow I'm not saying I'm certain. I'm just saying I'm suspicious of anything in the political process, at this point, including the DNC.

• i doubt it, but it is possible

• Happened to Ron Paul last time so I guess it's plausible.

• Oh man, Microsoft is with republicans? Im disappointed,,,

• In which alternate reality would you think microsoft is not an unethical corporation? They've been at it for 20+ years.

• To be honest before I even clicked on this article I knew that there would be some sort of allegations that Hillary Clinton committed fraud. Why? Is it because she is dishonest? No I think more then likely it is the Sanders supporters making something up to make it seem as though everyone is out to get Sanders. Trust me I hate Hillary Clinton and think she is crazy, but I am more observant then other people, I realize how crazy some of the Sander's supporters are, I've seen them online, I've seen them at their rallies... they are crazy, and you know what happens when a political leader gets a bunch of crazy young people backing them? Well just ask Germany. Sanders supporters are trying to make it seem as though their (perfect) candidate can do no wrong and has a bunch of vicious animals attacking him at every turn. They are making it seem as though "Hillary is going to rig the election" and are creating a type of panic in order to get Sanders more support in the end and in order to degrade her reputation at the same time. Its pretty strategic to be honest, and that is why I hate Sanders, his supporters scare me with their craziness, and now that they are turning on Hillary that scares me even more because she is one of the most liberal people out there. So in short, I knew this was coming, from the minute I met my first Sanders supporter I knew where his campaign was going, I knew that he would be the "cool" guy and the bandwagon candidate for young college students. I knew that Hillary's campaign was numbered and I knew that they would eventually turn on her. These allegations dont surprise me at all, I expected them to be more widely publicized on the media but I think the media is holding out for another story, probably one that will break soon. I can tell Sanders is the media's favored candidate, I can't remember the last time I read a bad article about Sanders, the media loves him, the crazy young people like him, and thats why I dont like him, they are getting swept up in the craziness of supporting him and forget to actually think along the way.

• I'm also saying this assuming you are a Sanders supporter because this is the internet and you are between the ages of 20 and 30... if you are not a supporter of his I'll actually be shocked because you just seem like one of those types of people.

• That unfounded rant doesn't make you seem 'sane' to me...

• @Fugue I never claimed to be a sane man... I never claimed to be smart either, my claim is that Bernie Sanders supporters are crazy, and considering I'm not exactly sane that is really saying something. My answer started out as an explanation for these allegations but it turned into a rant... you will see though, just wait, if Sanders doesn't pull ahead of Hillary soon, then in a couple months some big event or scandal that doesn't exactly have a lot of evidence, is going to hit Hillary's campaign hard and its hardly going to be her fault. Mark my words if it looks as though Sanders is going to lose something will come up where he "miraculously" wins the democratic nomination, I've seen this before, I know whats going to happen already.