Should I not open the email?

There is this email which I don't want to open because I know it will cause anxiety for me.

I have work to do. At the same time, the consequences of not opening it are also dire, because it's time sensitive.

What should I do? Open or not open?

• Open
  • Don't open

Most Helpful Guy

• d00d open it

its time sensitive

• I have a terrible anxiety problem. I start vomitting and stuff and if it's something super consequential, I will not be able to function properly for the rest of the day

• The only thing is, I genuinely have a project that is due today and know I will not be able to complete it if I open it

• are you able to even finish the project with that email at the back of your head?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling but I still think you should open it though.

• I have a project that is due today and I know I should be focusing on that and fear I won't be able to if I open it

• Ok finish the projekt and then open it then.

What Guys Said 4

• In the last 6 months, I've received 3 letters that were horrible to open.

I opened them, and what I found inside WAS horrifying. I'm still not well, but it's not the worst that has happened to me. Opening them will teach you about life. Do it.

You can also stay ignorant and live happily knowing you throw potential horror out with the garbage. This is bold and I think these people are really adept in living.

• So I didn't open it, but I saw the first line.

I don't think it's as horrible as I think it is.

If anything I think it's insightful. The school that I received it from seems to be almost scared of me.

• Suck it up and open it... It's just text.

• If it's important, open it. If it's just drama, don't. People that send you bad stuff should stay out of your life.

• It's from another University.

• Bandaid. Rip it off. It's going to cause you more anxiety wondering what is in the email.

What Girls Said 0