Do you ever walk around barefoot outside/in public?

what types of places, if you do?

• yes
  • no
  • depends on the place

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Out in the country I do or like when I'm camping but I'd never walk barefoot in the city. Gross!

• haha, their probably equally as bad. especially if there's a lot of farmers near by

What Guys Said 17

• Only on the beach, usually. Otherwise, I always have my footwear on.

• the beach is actually one of the worse places. there's so much grossness living in the sand. that's how most people get parasites.

don't you just love the beach. ;)

• Unfortunately, there is no beach in the city I currently stay. Also, it's not like I 'prefer' to be barefoot on beaches, but that's the only place where I occasionally go barefoot!

I do like the beach, but unfortunately my skin is way too sensitive to sunlight. I get sunburns and sunlight allergy quite easily. Even to be able to be at the beach for 30 minutes or so, I need to apply sunscreen with a pretty high SPF value, and sometimes even that does not help. :(

• i got these house slippers that are fly af

• on the driveway when getting the newspaper and trash bins

• Yes, in the pool and at the beach

• Just around the house, front and back yard sometimes.

• I don't trust it because of litter/ glass / and bees

• I always wear socks, it feels weird not wearing them

• Very rarely, and only on my property, like from the house to the car to retrieve something. I have too many scars on my feet from stepping on sharp objects to feel comfortable going barefoot anywhere else.

• I used to yeah before I stepped on a nail now days I always wear shoes outside.

• ouch! where were you when that happened?

• I stepped on a nail once when I was 7 trying to help my grandma into the house. The nail was also already sticking out of a 2x4

• @M_A_X Yeah they hurt.

• Nope just at home

• Nope there's thorns everywhere here and I stepped on a bottlecap once and ever since then I only wear shoes or boots outside the house

• the only place I run barefoot in public is the beach or at a public pool. but that's it

• I wear shoes when I go somewhere that requires shoes and when the ground is hot

• no,,,, i'm a shoe man

• Only at the beach. Aside from that now way man

• Panama City Beach Forida... Nobody cares if you walk into a shop or restaurant barefoot, they just figured you came straight from the beach

• Yeah, on the beach and around the beach when I've been there. But generally no

What Girls Said 17

• that happens in places like the beach or sometimes parks, but other than that nah.

• sometimes during the summer and at the beach

• I love going barefoot.

I go barefoot anywhere it's possible to go barefoot. Besides the beach, pool, parks & places like that I go barefoot in malls, stores, bars & restaurants. At most places they're cool about it or seem to not notice, other places they aren't so cool about it, & I have been kicked out of places & refused service because I don't have any shoes on.

• No i always wear shoes outside.

There's Shaolin Monks living at the back of my home. They often train outside in the court yard of the old church and living quarters where they live. They always walk around outside in bare feet, regardless of the weather. I watch them practising Martial Arts outside, and they very rarely wear shoes. If they do, they wear sandals

• The beach and my parents' backyard are the two places I can think of that I'll go barefoot outside.

• At the pool or the beach, yeah.

• I dont wear shoes when im at home and am outside. I often walk to the local minimart with out shoes as its only 100m walk

• Mostly in the yard at home or at the lake.

• Nope I don't.

• I love being barefoot

• All the time.

• Usually not. There are a lot of goatheads in my area.

• At home, yeah.

Outside... only when I visit my native country's village/countryside

• I used to, but not any more. I wear sandals a lot, though.

• why did you stop?

• what is with people stepping on bees. you're the second person to say that

• There's a lot of flowers in the field and yards where I grew up. I felt so bad for the bees, since they die after they lose their stinger. I was crying because they died, not from the pain. I couldn't walk on the sidewalk either because it was too hot on my feet.

• Basically I'm lazy and I'll just walk out with no shoes on to go to the corner shop/my friends house and I have sensitive feet so my feet ache when I wear shoes for too long. So I just take them off and just walk without them.

• you might be wearing the wrong size

• Yeah I just have wide feet, so even though I'm a size five I have to wear a size six. But even when they do fit they start to hurt because I have sensitive skin on my feet. I know it sounds weird.

• Besides the beach and pool, I have also been barefoot in a discotheque. It was after a prom, me and my friends were really tired of those heels (even though they weren't that high) so we just took of our shoes and danced freely for a bit. xD

• Beach, near beach, grass in a park, grass in our yard etc.