Is it true that you should never show people what you're feeling?

I absolutely believe that confidence is the most important quality that ensures no one can hurt you.

No one in the world can feel that they've frazzled you, or that you are miserable, so it's important to keep up the facade. When people sense soemthing is wrong, that's when they can use something against you.

Even if you're going thorugh the worst phase of your life, keep a tight smile on and trust no one.

Most Helpful Guy

• showing emotioon and being vulnurable is what causes affection. if you never show it, people won´t like you.

Most Helpful Girl

• In some instances yes , but it depends on who you are opening up to. Some people can't wait to see you on rock bottom, so if they know your weakness they can turn it to their advantage and manipulate you to hurt you even further. That is why i rarely disclose my weaknesses to anyone. Only those who know me really well , and who i trust will ever see me in a vulnerable moment , or know my true weaknesses.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No.. First of all, feelings is so important, that's what makes us human. But you shouldn't always show what you're feeling and not always all of it. But I have heard from a boyfriend that he feels like he doesn't even know me because appearntly I didn't show enough of my true colors.

• I agree. Don't trust anyone or barely anyone. If you do you get fucked over. Literally. If they know they think you're weak.

• No I think that seems like a weird way of thinking. You and people like that probably come across as cold and with out emotion. Like psycopaths. Nothing else.