Why do I always smile?

People at school often tells me that I am 110% happy every single day, but I don't feel like that. They also say I smile a lot, which is true. I don't why I smile a lot most of the times I don't even realize I am smiling and most of time I am not feeling an emotion I am neutral. Outside of school I don't smile as much I usually have a stick face or a blank expression on my face.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm the same, I use to get called the similer at school or outside which is weird because I hate being outside.

Could be a subconsious reaction to the consious stimulus... Like a mask to cover who you really are (which I doubt it because what I jisy wrote sounds like bullshit)

You're just a smilely fucker

Don't change, it's nice to see a smile every now and then instead of the usually resting bitch face

What Guys Said 3

• Smile, and the world smiles with ya... Whatever the reason, keep it up!

• Huh, I've heard of resting bitch face but I guess there's resting happy/smiley face too.

• Natural reaction for you?

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe you feel like you are expected to smile in public so you do it out of habit.

• It's really easy to fool people I guess.