How should I tell my boyfriend that last night a guy sent me a dick pic?

I was just having normal conversation and he sent me a pic of his dick. How do I tell my boyfriend this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't just say it and leave it at that, or he will be suspicious. You'll have to show him the conversation to prove that you were innocent. If you said anything provactive to the other guy, or anything that would make you unfaithful--you're screwed. If you deleted the conversation--you're also screwed.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tell him! but really you shouldn't be talking to anyone if you have a bf!

• there should be no reason why you can't talk to anyone if you have a significant other

• @CaliSoccerFella sure... but I mean he with her. They should talk try to set an agreement.

What Guys Said 12

• Just tell him that, you can even show him the conversation so that he can see you didn't ask for it.
    Don't get all dramatic, just tell it like a thing that happened like on a regular day.

• The guy who sent the pic - who is he to you? If it was a totally unwelcome dick pic and the guy was a friend, tell him never to send one again or you'll never speak to him again.
    It seems random that he would send a pic of that nature if the conversation was normal - what was the context?
    At this stage, just delete the pic, but don't tell boyfriend

• Pretty much the same way you just told us lol.

• Just as you're telling us now; be direct with it

• "Normal" conversation 😂😂 Cheaters everywhere!

• normally cause I have friends I talk to and they tell me when a guy sends them a dick pic and we laugh about

• "Hey hun, this dude sent me a dick pic, what do i do?" If you have nothing to hide, share : he will appreciate it

• He won't get mad

• I know who you are... Yes you should tell him before he finds out but not from you.

• Why do you need to tell it anyway?

• If you have a boyfriend, why were you talking to another guy?

• Why were you having a conversation with a random guy in the first place?

What Girls Said 8

• Just tell him that you have something to tell him. That you and this guy from wherever you know him from were chatting, having a normal, platonic conversation when he sent a dick pic.

• If you didn't encourage it, why do you need to tell him at all? Delete it and tell the guy never do that again, you have a boyfriend.

I never understood the need to bring drama into a relationship.

• Delete it and don't. Its not like you cheated on him. You didn't ask for it. Don't create any unnecessary drama.

• Just tell him that you're receiving pics from a guy. If you don't tell him and he finds out later, he may suspect that you had something to do with it.

• Tell him 'this dude randomly sent me a picture of his dick lol' he'll probably get pissed; that or laugh

• I'd laugh myself! lol

and say there is a reason you're getting mine ;)

• @CaliSoccerFella this isn't the first time I got one either its like no

• just like you said it right there. Say it blunty, just be like "Hey, some guy just sent me a dick pic"

• You don't have to. Just delete it. It's not like you cheated on him or anything.

• Yes you should. Just tell him so. That did make you uncomfortable didn't it? Tell him so the other guy doesn't hit on you. Also so your boyfriend doesn't get to know that from anywhere else by any chance. You don't want that to affect you guys do you?