IPhone 6s 16GB: Does it really not have enough space? Some people say I should buy the one with 64GB, but isn't that too much haha? Advice please?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you never plan to have much photos or vids on it, you could get away with it, or if you change up phones every year or so. I would never get minimum specs like that because you want the phone to be useful for a few years or more. You have to "future proof" it by buying more than you need now so it will still be useful for you in the future. You may not need 64gb now, but you might later on. My wife has a 64gb IP6 and after system files there is only 55 left for her stuff of which she has 30 used for photos and apps. So with a 16gb phone you really only about 6gb for storage. There are many apps that are 1 gb in size and many 500mb, so I think you will cripple that phone in no time.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm surprised they still have a 16gb version.

• I have a 6, not a 6s. Yeah, i'd go 64 GB. 16 is tight. Just iOS updates burn a lot.

What Girls Said 1

• I would definitely say not to get the 16gb. I've had 16gb before and it got filled up really, really quickly. Plus, the iPhone has a lot of pre-installed apps that you can't uninstall which will take up some of the 16gb without you even doing anything to your phone. I have 32gb which is probably about perfect, so I'd say get 32gb but if your only other option is 64, that's definitely better than 16.