Do you take your pills in front of others? Or you are ashamed and prefer being alone?

Man I still remember a guy like 5-6 years ago who did dat... he was sitting on a car's back seat and at some point he stuck his head out of car's window (they were on a highway) and I noticed him taking a vitamin (or wotever it was)... I dunno why he did dat... but it's crazy isn't it?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I take my pills at certain times during the day and I honestly don't care if I am alone or people are around me.

• Now if they comment how are u gonna respond?

• They're vitamins, which is what they are.

What Girls Said 4

• When I took my pills I would hide them. I just don't want people asking whats wrong. I hate explain it. lol

• I don't mind taking my medicine in front of others. It's not something to be ashamed of. I remember during class, I used to grab my two pills in front of everyone.

• I've taken my meds in front of other people. I don't care.

• I mean I don't go out of my way to leave a room if someone is in it and I need to take my meds.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm okay with taking them in front of my family but no one else. Ashamed. Don't want to think I'm not normal or whatever.

• I don't care who is in the room when I take my meds.

• I wouldn't GAF.

• If you're taking pills and its needed, everybody should be respectfull.

• I don't take any pills