Which is preferred? When boobs are hard and not a bouncy or soft and bouncy? In general. And guys do you like it when your dick gets hard?

I'm not trying to be rude or anything just asking a general question to get opinions... please comment back so I can get good reasonable answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer natural. Breast tissue is generally soft, fake implant ones aren't really soft. I don't really care about bouncing ones, since I am not attracted to women.

• But can you tell a woman is hot though? Or no?

• @Jon_Gre_g I appreciate a woman's beauty, sure. But they don't anything to arouse me.

Most Helpful Guy

• When they feel like... a bag of sand...

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer A cups, which are generally firm and not bouncy. I'm probably in the minority on that opinion. As for erections, it all depends on when it happens and who's there when it does. :-D

• Similarly in that minority group. I didn't really like women with small breasts originally, until I was with one (and she was not my first). After that, small boobs became my favorite.

• Natural brahama