Who would win a cage match between Jesus and Muhammad?

Jesus Christ

The prophet Muhammad

In a steel cage!

Under the same rules as a normal wrestling steel cage match, this isn't to the death or anything.

• Jesus
  • Muhammad

Most Helpful Girl

• "A" for Absolutely... God the Father is Watching Not 'Normal wrestling.'
    Good luck and Best Man Wins is The Lord Every Time. xx

• The lord may not interfere. One must enter the steel cage battle arena alone.

The way a cage match works is 2 men are locked inside the cage and the only way to win is to climb over the top and reach the floor with both feet or to escape through the door and a referee must unlock it.
      Unless pinfalls and submissions are in place which has occurred in some cage matches buy in this case they are not.

• When out in the desert for 40 days nd Tempted by Satan, No, HE didn't use his Powers, he Avoided Him like the Plague and Suffere in Silence but He.. Beat this Demon any way in the end.
      The Lord is Not a Fighter in One sense with Fists but with "Powers" that Supersede anyone, including Muhammad.
      However, Jesus allowed to be hung on a cross and brutally beaten and Died for our Sins, so I would think Now, that if He had to do it again to show His love from Above, He might allow this Guy to throw a few punches because He might figure if it "Makes You feel good, then go ahead, my friend. I will not atop you but One Day.. My Father in Heaven will Judge You."xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for your Own Vote of Confidence.. Jesus loves you. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• The craziest person will usually win a fight, so muhammed

• Is that still your answer when you factor in that it's wrestling just for entertainment purposes?

What Girls Said 4

• One is God and one is man so... pretty simple.

• I don't see the simplicity. Which one would win?

• Jesus wouldn't fight. I'm not sure about Mohammed, but I think he would advise against it too.

• But wrestling isn't real, they would just be doing it to entertain. Who do you think the people in the crowd would want to see win?

• This is just wrong and kind of pointless...

Bored much? :/

Trying to instigate arguments between two peaceful religions?

Even if you don't believe in any of them, I think you should have a little bit more of respect for the people who do...

• and even if you are taking this as a joke. There are just somethings you shouldn't joke with...

• That's what you think... and precisely why u should rethink it

• That's what it IS. I made up the question. If you're delicate enough to be offended by this, you should just not answer it and try to find out what underlying issues are making you so uptight

• I like how you cook portrayed Jesus as a martyr and Mohamed as it but there's the killer. What are you trying to get at?

• It's just the pictures that came up on google. No more no less. It's purely who you think would win a cage match

• I don't know what that means I don't speak Arabic. I think Muhammad would win because Jesus just turns the other cheek.
      Muhammad would just beat him into a bloody pulp and then stroll out the door of the cage.

• Praise to god.

What Guys Said 5

• Jesus because he is divine.

• hope u dont mind me posting this here, serious... I just got blocked

I didn't know that respectfully diagreeing with someone could get me blocked llol!

Ao here is my reply to your last comment asker:

I am only trying to say... to think twice in the future. These are delicate issues for some people

I said my peace asker

And... I wasn't insulted, but u clearly were...

• If we assume that both the Bible and Qur'an are true then:

- Jesus is a God/Wizard.
    - Muhammad is a man with a sword.

• All that stuff goes right out the window. Just 2 men. One is Jesus, one is Muhammed. One steel cage.

• No holds barred inside the steel cage

• It's also just wrestling for entertainment purposes

• Muhammad will win, he was a warlord.

• I find this highly offensive.

• Well if you go with who they are in their respective religions, Jesus would win.
    If you just want to look at them as historical figures, one was a pacifist teacher, the other raided, pillaged, murdered, and raped people.

• All that stuff goes out the window and its just the two men inside a steel cage. Victory can be obtained by climbing over the top or escaping through the door