Who is the funniest guy and girl in the world to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• My son is hilarious to me. He makes faces, does voices, throws cock blocks, tells people off, cheers people up with his sick sense of humor. He's awesome! I'm so proud of him♡ My mother in law clowns around a lot too. She makes fun of herself all the time. It's nice to have entertaining family like this♡

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 6

• Funniest guy: this guy Charlie, who was my best friend in 8th and part of 9th grade. We laughed so fucking hard a lot of the time. 11th grade we had a class together again, and we sat at the same table for like two class periods, and I laughed harder than I had for a months.

I've had hilarious friends since then who come pretty close, but he was the only one where I never forced myself to smile, and I was constantly gasping for air because of laughing.

Girl: My crush. I mean, I haven't met any girls that really make me laugh to tears... but yeah, she makes me chuckle quite often, and smile a lot, so...

• My little brother.

• Well according to the world its Ricky Gervais.

• Dave Chappelle for guys, I don't know about women

• Can't say I've met them yet

• Eddie Murphy and Kathy Griffith

• Both are pretentious and annoying to me for the most part, But ok lol

• Eddie Murphy is funny though.

• Always had me laughing in his movies