What's a feature most people find attractive but you find unattractive?

2|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Six packs. I don't necessarily find them unattractive, I feel indifferent about them. I prefer just a flat toned stomach.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't usually like blonde hair. I'm very picky about it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I find these to be unattractive:

1) Tattoos on any part of the body.

2) Piercings on any part of the body other than one on each side of the ears for earrings/ear studs for ladies.

3) Piercings of any type on guys.

4) Asians dyeing their hair blonde.

5) Fake eyelashes and fake nails.

Apologies for saying but I am entitled to my preference and answer.

0|1
    0|0
  • colored eyes, don't see the appeal in them, i'm very indifferent towards eye color.
    abs i'm really indifferent towards, biceps are where it's at
    winged eyeliner and harsh eyebrows look straight ugly to me
    fake nails make me cringe although aesthetically pretty
    unnatural pale skin, if it's natural it can look pretty but if you're obviously using whitening creams to look white then ew

0|0
    0|0
  • -Too much muscle. That just doesn't do anything for me. I much prefer a skinnier, leaner guy.
    -Beard. I don't understand girls who are attracted to full-grown beards. Nope. Not my thing at all. A little scruff is all I need.
    -People who find fake boobs attractive. Ugh.
    -Eyebrows all girls seem to grow with their pencils these days. I don't like it, and wouldn't do it on my eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleft chin. Not a fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • When some women say, "Plus, he is experienced in bed" lol something close to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men with no body hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Can't really think of any...

0|0
    0|0
  • Huge fake tits. Say I'm bullshitting idc but as soon as I realize a girl has implants it's a deal breaker for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Breasts. That's not to say I find them unattractive or ugly, but simply that I am indifferent toward them and don't feel any attraction whatsoever toward them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't get feet fetishes. But that's not a majority thing

0|0
    0|0