What do you have planned for Valentines Day?

Since I will be single for Valentine's Day, I am making it my treat yo' self day.
http://media-cdn.list.ly/production/116936/912080/item912080_600px.jpeg?ver=0030521740
I am going to have a fancy dinner I have not decided what yet, molten chocolate lava cakes for dessert, and get all dress up, watch an awesome movie and eat dinner. And maybe watch parks and rec since I love that show.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It's just another same old regular day at work for me. Otherwise it's just more studying and homework assignments and possibly chores that I need to get done. Nothing special or unique to me, I'm glad I do not have to spend additional money on things I have no need for like gifts, candy, etc. And glad that I wouldn't have to receive all those things that I really have no need for either XD

• Celebrating my dad's birthday and mine at our vacation home with our extended family! Plus some atv riding

• oh you know, romance n sex

• Sounds like a awesome plan! I may take myself out for dinner, probably play video games, eat chocolate however my. birthday is the 10th so I may just do it all then

• Nothing.

• Jack crap before I go to work, then bed

• another busy day at workplace ; p

• It falls on a Sunday (had to look at my calendar). I'll probably be sleep and I might fuck, but I'm not sure. Last Sunday I had sex, and I'm having it throughout the week but it's more or less a week by week thing as far as scheduling.

I won't be cooking any food or anything.

Then again I don't celebrate that mess, so...

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend and I are long distance so we are meeting half way. I'm so excited to see him again!! Probably going out to dinner. And great sex later hahah

• Nothing. I don't really care about v-day so it's just another day.