What do you have planned for Valentines Day?

Since I will be single for Valentine's Day, I am making it my treat yo' self day.
http://media-cdn.list.ly/production/116936/912080/item912080_600px.jpeg?ver=0030521740
I am going to have a fancy dinner I have not decided what yet, molten chocolate lava cakes for dessert, and get all dress up, watch an awesome movie and eat dinner. And maybe watch parks and rec since I love that show.

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It's just another same old regular day at work for me. Otherwise it's just more studying and homework assignments and possibly chores that I need to get done. Nothing special or unique to me, I'm glad I do not have to spend additional money on things I have no need for like gifts, candy, etc. And glad that I wouldn't have to receive all those things that I really have no need for either XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Celebrating my dad's birthday and mine at our vacation home with our extended family! Plus some atv riding

1|0
    0|0
  • oh you know, romance n sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a awesome plan! I may take myself out for dinner, probably play video games, eat chocolate however my. birthday is the 10th so I may just do it all then

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Jack crap before I go to work, then bed

1|0
    0|0
  • another busy day at workplace ; p

1|0
    0|0
  • It falls on a Sunday (had to look at my calendar). I'll probably be sleep and I might fuck, but I'm not sure. Last Sunday I had sex, and I'm having it throughout the week but it's more or less a week by week thing as far as scheduling.

I won't be cooking any food or anything.

Then again I don't celebrate that mess, so...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• My boyfriend and I are long distance so we are meeting half way. I'm so excited to see him again!! Probably going out to dinner. And great sex later hahah

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I don't really care about v-day so it's just another day.

1|0
    0|0