Best army in the world?

Best army in the world.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone from USA will say USA
    Everyone from UK will say UK
    Everyone from Ireland will say Ireland.

There's no real objective way to measure it and each regiment within a country's army is completely different. For example Green Berets vs. normal British Army - far superior. Green Berets vs. SAS, very different result.

The USA spend the most money and probably have the best technology, followed by China and Russia.
    UK possibly has the best discipline and training in certain regiments (e. g. SAS, Gurkha Regiment)

It completely depends on how you measure "best".

• 👏this is true.

• *British officers

• I have seen amrican army mostly posted in afganistan. Lebia mostly in ashian countries where terrorists are so where gorkhas are posted

What Girls Said 4

• American Army! or maybe the japanese army? I am not sure.

• Orc's of Middle Earth.

• + 1 up. 0.5% Respect Gained 5 xp earned

• @DooMguy lmao ohhhhh okkk so u wanna bring my xper level into this... lmao 😂. That's cold! It's only 2 because unlike everyone else here I speak my mind I'm not here for friend's lol welll some people are cool af here but I'll take ur 1% because you may have won the battle, but you will not win this warrrrr😲😲laugh now, cry later lol😊

• DooMguy might cry now and then laugh later, that'll catch you off gaurd. Also you're following me now? Welcome to DooMguy's army soldier. You should see that link to the song on my profile (you won't regret anything)

• USA USA USA

• U. S. do you know how many places we go to train other countries military?

What Guys Said 9

• Right now it is the United States Military and I am not being biased just speaking from a military standpoint, right now these are the 10 most powerful military's are these in order from most power to least powerful.

1. United States
    2. Russia
    3. China
    4. India
    5. United Kingdom
    6. France
    7. South Korea
    8. Germany
    9. Japan
    10. Turkey

Now this list does not just take into account just trained soldiers but also reserve soldiers, civilian population that can be recruited, defense budget, the amount of natural resources in each country, their full amount of aircraft, armor, aquatic units and infantry and other factors.

Each area of the country and military that is ranked and added towards the overall ranking is this.

MANPOWER - Going beyond military equipment totals and perceived fighting strength is the actual manpower that drives a given military. Wars of attrition favor those with more.

LAND SYSTEMS - Tank value includes Main Battle Tanks, light tanks and tank destroyers, either wheeled or tracked. AFV value includes Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) and Infantry Fighting Vehicles (IFVs).

AIR POWER - Includes both fixed-wing and rotary-wing aircraft from all branches of service.

NAVAL POWER - Aircraft Carrier value includes dedicated "helicopter carrier" vessels. Total naval strength includes all known auxiliaries as well.

RESOURCES (PETROLEUM) - Despite the advances made in battlefield technology, oil remains the lifeblood of any fighting force and supporting economy.

LOGISTICAL - War is as much a battle of logistics - moving man and machine from / to points all over - as it is direct combat. Labor Force adds to available wartime industry strength.

FINANCIAL (in USD) - Regardless of strength in numbers, war is still driven by financing as much as any one leader or weapon.

GEOGRAPHY (in km) - Geographical values primarily figure into a defensive-minded war (i. e. invasion).

• Okay from the same listings there are differences but by and large the same I guess. Check this

www.wonderslist.com/10-most-powerful-militaries/

www.wonderslist.com/.../

• uh. . . Afro-dite9 has got the right idea, we go to be original. So I say green army

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cd7NPTuOBts

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

• acording to the art of war's definition of supreme victory, America doesn't even get close. No standing fighting force does.

• 0|0
    • "British army. Worked with some marines in afghan. Skills and drills wise, very good and their levels of physical strength very good. Any criticism would be nitpicking the little things that we place emphasis on that they probably dont. "

• My German grandfather served in Germany in 1944. He fought US-troops in the Battle of Hürtgen Forest. He said that US-soldiers only came at night. They were better prepared and had better equipment. Shit was already fucked up back then and his commander in charge forbade him to fire anything on US-lines, because it would come back 10x. When the war was over, he was impressed how much food the US-troops had and how friendly they were. He got his first chewing gum from a US-soldier.

• i agree this you on this but, if you look throughout history a superior force doesn't always win in battle. for instance. in Vietnam the VC overtook US forces and the French. in Afghanistan they stopped the Russians.

• The one on the moon

• Salvation

• Irish army
    Royal Army
    Gurkhas