Do you ever just have a bad day?

Well today my sd card on my phone stopped working
That's great
Lost all my pics and music
And my hair fell off from my hair dye because someone left the heater on too long and now my scalp burn
Fun

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't help you with your scalp, but maybe you can get your data back on your phones SD card.

SD cards are formated with the FAT32 filesystem. Commonly used, widely available, easily interoperable but NOT reliable.

Thankfully, you can possibly repair your filesystem and reclaim (most of) your files. Power off your phone. Remove your SD card from your phone and put it in adapter like this:
    ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41hO%2BCJsqEL.jpg
    Then insert this adapter into the SD card slot in your PC. Assuming you are running Windows, navigate to the SD card using Explorer. Right click on the icon for the sd card and select Run Checkdisk from the context menu. Allow Checkdisk to run and answer yes to any question asking you if you want to repair your filesystem.
    Eject the SD card from the computer and return the microSD card to the phone. Hope this works for you.

• My computer doesn't read the sd card at all. It reads my other one but not this one so I can't really fix it if my comp can't read it

• That means that both copies of your card's filesystem's file allocation table are borked.

Reformat the card, back up all data in the future.

Oh well.

• Thanks for the MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, the other day I had a terrible day. My fucking computer didn't let me work with Microsoft office word because some stuff with the license so I couldn't do my homework.

Then my friends didn't reply to my messages and lot of other crappy shit.

I cried out of anger, sadness, anxiety, frustration, it was awful XD

What Guys Said 4

• Ah yes, we all have days when things go wrong - At least I don't have to worry about any hair accidents LoL - I suppose we just keep our head down and hope it passes, it usually does then we get to the good things we deserve in life (fingers crossed).

• That really sucjs. :( I am sorry your having a bad day. Yes I had plenty of bad and rough days. I try to make the best out of it.

• yeah... it happens.

depending on what happened with your SD card you might be able to get your data back

• yeap, every day is a potential f@ck up day

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah I did. I also sometimes wake up like a Queen with my hair all wavy haha!

• Talk about a bad day my mom came to my house drunk and dropped off my brother. While I just got operated so she can go get high on drugs. Then she gets mad at me because I didn't send him to school because I wasn't sure she would get him in the afternoon. Then her crazy man comes to get her son. So I do know about bad days. Hope your day gets better.