If you had to be single forever or live a life being single forever, how would you wanna live it?

Without a mate, you'd be living alone the rest of your life. So how would you wanna live it? I decided a month or 2 ago to stop approaching girls for good and live a single life till death. That includes saying no to girls who will approach me also but chances of that happening is honestly none so I wouldn't be tempted. I wanna work and make a lot of money in my life by either just living in an apartment or moving to a nice house later on. I also wanna travel all over the world so being single would give me a lot of time for that. I might own a pet, I don't know and I'd just relax stress free and get high. And no, I wouldn't be an addict but just everything in moderation. I don't need a woman and kids to be happy. Plus approaching girls was always exhausting for me since they always rejected me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just live mine normally. Work, go to school, indulge in my hobbies, hang out with friends, pretty much everything I'm doing now without the added spending time with my boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• If for some reason I knew with certainty I'd be single for life I'd spend it traveling and writing.

• Focus on my career, and religion.
    Earn money to take care of family, and save up for traveling, probably with the brother, or friend.
    Etc.

• I would devote my time to bettering myself. Learning as much as I can about various things, maybe learning multiple languages and learning about various cultures. This would allow me to help others out in need.

What Guys Said 2

• It's in progress for me. Won't really know how exactly it's going to unfold. I do think that we single for life by choice are gonna end up saving more money overall than those that chose to raise families and have to support them.

I would say concentrate on finances, education (practical real world skills, and forget about shit like liberal arts studies or gender studies, etc.), develop som realistic and practical survival skills because of the current state of the world, I would say it's better to take no chances and better off learning this to be safe than sorry, and also focus on your own personal health and well-being, both physical and mental health as there's no one else around to monitor and keep track of all that for you.

Don't dwell on any of the unhappiness from failed past romances, rejections. Moping and or crying about it ain't gonna fix those fucking problems anyway.

Just make sure you stay motivated and don't procrastinate and develop too many unhealthy or bad habits otherwise things could become stagnant overtime and you may start to wonder it's the same shit different day, same cycle day after day, week after week, month after month, and year after year repeating over and over again.

• That's pretty much exactly what I have planned for my future. I think it will work out well. As long as I have my family, friends, and things to keep me busy then I don't need a girl in my life.