Is it weird that I want a Gay Male best friend?

All of the gay or feminine boys that I've been around are sooo halarious, fun and cool. They tell it like it is and I love the attitudes. So I don't know I was just wondering if it's weird.

What Guys Said 1

• It's weird in that you're actually singling out gay men purely because of their sexuality which is wrong when you think about it.

• I understand where ur coming from but that's not my intention. I was just trying to be specific and upfront about it. I have no intention of offending anyone. I just noticed how some, maybe not all, but the gay guys I have been around have all had wonderful personalities. And I always see stuff on tv where a girl has a gay best friend and they seem to have so much fun together. That's all.

• But you're also inadvertently saying straight guys can't be cool and funny.
      Also, in my experience gay men are really effeminate and annoyingly unfunny divas

• That's not what I'm trying to say at all. If that's what it sounds like, that's not how I meant for it to sound. All I'm trying to say is that the guys I hung out with, who happened to have been GAY were really cool people. I have hung out with gay girls too. Some mean and some nice. Your experiences are obliviously different then mine. But to each his own, If you think that I'm coming from a bad place, you are entitled to that opinion. Be Blessed

What Girls Said 0