Who else uses way too many smiley faces and exclamation points in text messages? what do the different smiley's mean when you use them?

I use to send lots of winky faces until I read on some advice forum that women who wink are flirting/like the guy they're sending them to. now I'm too paranoid to wink at people in text. don't want anyone getting the wrong idea. lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• LMFAO I DO THE SAME THING.

I do think that people usually pick up on the nuance of what different faces mean though. Like... if I send something like "You should come over!" it has a slightly different feel than "You should come over ;) " and I think people hear that.

What Guys Said 2

• 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

I'm not flirting with you 😛😐

• I use the smileys to add extra personality, context, and emphasis to texts and messages. ✌

What Girls Said 2

• I guess. I don't make much of it. I assume your happy so you write smiling faces.

• I never use them. Well rarely ever.