Is this why Donald Trump doesn't like to debate?

Honest question: Is Donald Trump a robotic automoton?

• Yes he isn't a very good debater so that's why he doesn't take part.
  • HELL NAW! The Trumpinator can debate with the best of 'em!

Most Helpful Girl

• He talks like a child. Not articulate. Not good. Haha, but to be honest, I find his choppy talk (when not racist) very relaxing because it's so damn simple.

• Yeah that's probably why Americans like him so much lol

• Yea, it's actually very interesting how simple his speeches are in sentence structure and vocabulary. It doesn't reflect his fans well in my opinion.

• Not at all.. It's sad how people crave simplification. Shying from intelligence instead of striving for it is never a good thing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump didn't participate in the last debate because of something relating to one of the moderators on there Kelly something I think. And he gave his word that he wouldn't show up and he wanted to show that unlike politicians who go back on their word a lot that if he said he was going to do something he would do i and go through with it. At least from what I understood about the whole ordeal.

It had nothing to do with him being a bad debater or not liking to debate, in fact he looks forward to going toe to toe with either Hilliary or Sanders if he wins.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• Trump won all six debates he was in as scored by people who watched. Six debates is a lot of debates and I beleive he had the mst talking time in them.

Skipping the debate was more about taking money, via ratings, away from Fox News due to a fued not only with Megan Lelly, but the executives at Fox who are in fact supporting the establishment candidates against Trump, which is why Kelly was told to be hard on him. He made a smart play by skipping it and they will not F with him again, which was the whole point. He plays hardball in negotiating, this is part of it.

• He's just a bad loser:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2m5fluw.jpg

• Yep.. Every time we don't win in life it's because someone else cheated lol

• Trump doesn't like to debate because he can only speak in single clauses, but rephrased them.
    "It's a great plan, you will see it, and you will see that it is a plan that it's great."

• I heard he's a master debater, but that was from him. Others think he's just a jerkoff. :-D

• His style of debating is insulting the opponent...

• Donald Trump does not debate well at all.