Which name for a baby?

If you had to pick one, which would it be? I know some people will hate all, just pick the one you hate the least then.

• Aslan (pronounced Az-lan)
    17% (6)43% (6)24% (12)Vote
  • Ember
    37% (13)14% (2)31% (15)Vote
  • Emerson
    46% (16)43% (6)45% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For a girl. I know Aslan is usually a male name. And wow you guys are fast and awesome!

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Azlan will be teased as Asshole, so that's out unless you love torturing your kid.

Ember is the remnant of a fire. In other words, dying and not that hot. It's lame.
    Amber may be the name that you are looking for; it's a girl's name.

Emerson is a boy's name. It's OK.

Try again.

1|0
    0|0
    • Azlan doesn't sound like asshole unless you can't read or have a pronunciation problem. Two totally different sounds

If I were searching for Amber I would have included it, but seeings how it's lame and boring... I didn't

Emerson is actually gende neutral.

Thanks anywah

• Show All
    • Well, in a dozen years, it won't matter probably, but keep in mind that Skylar was Stan's big sister Shelly's boyfriend on South Park and he was a complete idiot other than for letting Timmy join their band. Azlan for a middle name is fine.

• See that's what I get for never watching South Park lol. Dang it! Maybe I need all new ones =(

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't really like any of the names but I do like Emerson out of the three. Aslan could easily be Assland and Ember reminds me of an emery board! I got made fun of in school because of my name so.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah people are saying that about Aslan lol. Thanks for the feedback

• Show All
    • That's a pretty one!

• Thanks for the MHO! :)

What Guys Said 8

What Girls Said 9

• You can't name your child after a lion unless you want them to hate you.
    You can't name your child after a fire unless you want them to end up on the poll.

Emerson is a decent enough name.

2|0
    0|0
  • What do they mean? I chose Ember by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Emerson is the best name out of those. It kind of reminds me of the name Emerald which is a beautiful green gemstone.

1|0
    0|0
  • omg you are thinking about naming your baby after a lion from narnia?

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi! I vites A: Aslan.
    What does Aslan mean un your language?
    In Turkish, we call the "lion" as Aslan.
    Aslan=Lion.
    Has it same meaning too?

:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe more girly names that sound more like a... girl? What about Ila pronounced eye la like skylar without the s

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Already have an Ila.

• Show All
    • Yeah lol. I don't know where Ila originally comes from, our good friends are Bosnian and that's their daughters name. I'm going to have to research some more I think. We have a while, and it could still be boy lol. We aren't going to find out so just trying to be prepared lol

• Emerson's the best. Please not Aslan for the sake of the child!

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it a boy or a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Aslan means in turkish "leo' so I choise Aslan.

1|0
    0|0