Title states what I am asking.
- Pssshhhh. Whatchu talkin' 'bout, Willis?33% (4)33% (3)33% (7)Vote
- Eh. I'll get to it eventually.25% (3)11% (1)19% (4)Vote
- I am definitely one of those last minute folks. I am waiting till April.17% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
- I am going to file soon!17% (2)33% (3)24% (5)Vote
- Already did. Boom.8% (1)23% (2)14% (3)Vote
- Oops! I forgot about that! Thanks for reminding me!0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Here in Belgium you need to do that before the summer... and what did this silly guy do?
I filed it over the website of the tax authorities and everything looked fine...
But what I didn't know was: it can take some time for the tax authorities to get the info. Just seconds but you have to wait for a confirmation message.
It's only a month later that I received a friendly reminder to file it urgently.
So I checked and... no confirmation received :-(
Fortunately I was given the chance to correct my mistake :D silly me :-(1
Most Helpful Girl
Did my personal (W-2) taxes but I have yet to do my business' taxes :/1