Gagers, what are some stupid things that people do that annoy you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. People that litter, that includes cigarette butts.
    2. Rude, mean and nasty people.
    3. People that spit in public.
    4. Impatient people.

Most Helpful Girl

• - People that don't use turn signals while driving
    - People that don't throw things in trash cans, especially when there is one not that far away
    - Loud chewers (not really stupid, but I just cannot stand it, haha)
    - People that talk loudly on their cell phones will in a public place

What Guys Said 11

• One of my biggest pet peeves is people who text on their phones during a movie in a movie theater. They're not supposed to, and there are notices before the movie starts that say not to do it. It makes their cell phones light up like flashlights in the dark movie theater and it just ruins the movie experience.

• When they are inconsiderate of others

• not looking at whats in front of you while operating a motor vehicle

like really

• Ask me stupid questions like this! Lol just kidding. Really, I can't stand when people try to tell me things I already know. Major pet peeve..

• Talking with their mouth full of food

• Manifestations of ignorance and stupidity!

• when people talk without study
    I use too do it
    now if I don't know something I just say I don't know

• When people don't use manners and say their please and thank you's!

• I really hate when I help gag users with their home work and they don't say thank you.

• Did that happen to you? Wow! that is rude of them.

• These people that are rude like this say "Well you should not be helping people just to get a thank you out of them, you should be doing it because you want to and try to say you are selfish". That is what they say, I personally find that rubbish and see it as a way to try and not take responability for their rude behaviour.

• @Applefan1 very true

• Talk to my while brushing my teeth

• breathe.

What Girls Said 15

• Chew w/ an open mouth
    Yell at their children or child
    Pant's low (not cute&I hope they catch ammonia in the ass)
    Lie about petty shit (if you lie about that, imagine the major shhh)
    Stare at me (this make's me cringe)
    Talk down to other's
    Treat animal's, lgbt, children, foreigner's, the elderly and homeless like shit.
    Not washing their hand's after using the bathroom
    Asking me when I'm going to get married or have kid's
    Stereotyping
    Getting my order wrong (seriously I will beat ur ass)
    Body shaming (big or small)
    Telling me to take my shoe's off at the door, but your carpet is dirty af
    Claiming feminism, but bashing men
    Tossing 35 dishes in the sink when I'm almost done
    Putting leashes on babies
    Asking me to go ask someone else something they wanna know
    Big girl's not embracing their bodies cause they don't need validation from other stupid mfs that have problems within themselves taking out on them
    Disrespecting girls/women cause they politely say they're not interested. Woman and girl's owe you nothing. You can look like Brad pitt or Stephen Curry and I'll turn you down.
    Ummmmm I'm going to stop right there lol because I'm getting heated already.

• Okay, I'll list some.

1.) Pulling out in front of me while I am driving at least the speed limit AND when there is no one behind me. I don't see why people do that. Just wait three more seconds, would ya!

2.) Leaving the toilet paper roll empty. Really? Lazy tail. Haha.

3.) I don't mind someone listening to loud music in his/her car, but PLEASE make sure it doesn't sound like some aluminum cans rattling. Haha.

4.) Talking smack to me about someone and then doing the same about me to someone else. I don't deal well with two-faced folks. Move along.

5.) Putting trash in the ocean/lake/pond/rivers!! I don't want the wildlife to perish! Throw your junk away in the trashcan.

6.) Leaving a buggy in a parking spot at the store. Don't be lazy and inconsiderate. I don't want my car to be hit with it either.

This will be my last one.

7.) Not treating me with respect and belittling me because I don't look my age.

• Ask questions that could easily be answered by a Google search, or ask really obvious questions, hoping to get another answer to justify their selfish or lazy agenda. I'm not even talking about this site, I'm talking about people in RL, out in the real world.

• Grammar nazi unless i need help ya know with English. I am on gag realxing I don't want be perfect.

• Girls that pretend to be dumb and clueless in front of guys. And yes I still see this at my age.

People that eat/drink/chew loud.

• Lie to me. I'm fucking sick of it. Lie after lie after lie after lie. Doneeeeeee.

• people who yell good morning from across the street when you purposely crossed the street to avoid them (i hate suburbs)

people who smoke hookah and insist its not real tobacco since its apple flavored

People who spell correctly like this, and insist you do the same in MLA Format as if it's English class.

• -not using turn signals
    -give negative opinions when they are unprompted
    -judging people on their appearance
    -state subjective things as if they are objective

• When they are too Rude.

• When my sister ask a question and then I answer her and then she tells me I am wrong. Why the fuck did she ask then 😑

• speak nonsense

• 1) people who are constantly judgmental and what to change you
    2) people who talk behind my back (like seriously if I did something "wrong" I would rather want to hear face to face)
    3) goes with # 1 body shaming
    4) people who think they can buy their way out of a situation
    5 ) people who are unapologetic

• Write idiotic myTakes about which gender has the most difficulty in life.

• People being rude and obnoxious.

People putting words into your mouth, saying you are this or that, when you never said such a thing.

People who try to troll you online, but fail miserably. It happens on G@G.

Chew with their mouth open and try talking with food in their mouth.

• Ask me what stupid things annoy me. That is the most stupid of all.