What were some nickname's you've had in life and why were they given?

As a kid:
Nutcha Boo, my mom's nickname for a cutie.
WatermelonRyand, I love melon's&my name is Ryan. All country folk never pronounce my name correctly.
Rye Head, my aunt's name for me this day
Sweetpea, cause I'm sweeter than sugar!
Highyellow/Red馃槕clearly if ur American u know.
Rye Rye, My name is Ryan.

Highschool:
Chicken Little, I don't know some kid from my block gave me this name&it stuck for year's.
Pinky馃槕 Teenage boy's being creep's
Linebacker, I played a lot of sport's& I was chubby so my friend would call me this every time he saw me until he dated my cousin lol.
Butterball: The original fuckboy from my h. s/my besties twin bro called me this. Cause I was round and savory looking I guess. He would get mad when I laughed. I thought it was funny.
Rye
Marshmellow, my lame little sister say's I'm fluffy and sweet.
Big Sexy, You don't have to be thin to be sexy lol.

College/presently:
Earl, Crazy Greek dude at my job call's me this, even after he found out my name.
Queen, Cause It's in dna plus my presence is such.
Beyonc猫 (I prefer Rihanna) We're twin's plus I'm the queen lol duh!
Pinky
Pep猫/Lepew, he's me only cartoon version.
Marshmellow
X, for Malcom x. My entire fam's nn because one day I became a black panther over night they say.

Oh yeahhhhh and my dad say's"Hi, no, ok, later, stay out of trouble etc etc followed by "my pain in the ass daughter" lmfao😂daddy of the year. Well he does have like 19 kids so one of us has to take that honor😏😏😏

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Childhood: *nothing*
    Middle school:
    路 Memory stick - because I have a better than average memory and in 5th grade I learned the Biology book word by word.
    路 Computer - same with the memory stick + I was also considered a genius by my classmates.
    路 Walking Wikipedia - because I know a lot of stuff that not a lot of people know and no one cares about.
    High school:
    路 Omniscient *insert our Maths teacher's name here* - this came from a weird conversation because my classmate thinks of me as a genius.
    路 Kimikim - in Romanian class that dumb teacher couldn't read my last name and a classmate's first name. In break I told her how it would have been better if my parents would have chosen my mom's name instead of my father's and we were talking really fast and somewhat pronunced "kimikim". 😂

What Guys Said 10

• Aki, Ki-ki, and Kicchi are what I usually go by among friends
    I don't think they're given for a reason, as much as it's just friend stuff though.
    My girlfriend calls me her shooting star. ^.~

That is some list you have there. ^.^

• Most are related to my real name, but my friends call me Lubemann. (double n on purpose) I'll be happy if anyone can figure out why ;)

• J-Whit/Whit- nickname given to me in high school, it's part of my whole name
    Tre'- family nickname given to me by my dad because I'm the third/III
    Gare Bear/Gerry- best friend gave me the nickname, I don't know how she came up with it lol

• hopscotch
    spider
    coach
    my initials
    big bidness

i'm too lazy to explain them

• Niallabum and Butt Munch.

• Child hood : Jay rock

High school: Prolific

• they are related to my real name so not telling them

• Foca Negra. Pedachis Negris. Dinosaur Boy. Balky. Juan Bon Jovi.

• J. B. for Joesph Bryant, by my family. And then Jabeson for J. B. and son I don't know where my friend game up with that.

• Smurf because I used to be really short XD

What Girls Said 9

• My nicknames are:
    Bones (my dad calls me that. Because I'm a bonehead)
    Baby bird (when I was little and someone had ice cream I would follow them around with my mouth open)
    Katie Boo
    And Luigi (which is a joke with my best friend. I call her Mario)

• I've been shorty/shawty ever since my pubertal growth spurt (I'm 6'2").

When I first started doing editorial, my little brother called me Taco Belle (a nod to our MX heritage) and, yeah, that one's stuck for 20 years.

The rest I can't remember because I never shut up for long enough to process them.

• Giggles is the main nickname I've been given. It's pretty self-explanatory as to why I have it. I giggle a lot. :P

• In Elementary:

Blue's Clues - Cause I had the back pack
    Lala Bird - because my hair was wild.

Thats it. Now everyone calls me Sunny.

• Jesus that's a lot of nick names.

My brother used to call me Chubbarama growing up?

• funni bunni (yes with the i's) in middle school by this really corny girl i knew
    ashy by my friend who hated my nickname for her
    asha washa by my dumb sister who sucks at nicknames
    no one calls me nicknames anymore because i shut them down v quick, there's 4 letters in my name its already short enough

• Fives, is one of them.
    I believe my mother gave it to me, my sisters' nicknames are also numbers.

• At least u got a number. We get called You and then she gets mad when we don't know wtf she is calling

• My sister calls me pearl because she said she read a book and there was a little girl named pearl who was the Devils spawn and she reminded her of me 😑. The nickname stuck and it's been the name for 10 years

• the worst is leechy - i had a hookup with a guy in which he covered my neck in hickies. It was so bad i had a friend ask me in secret if he sexually abused me and if I actually need help. He didn't, I was just too stupid to stop him. but all my friends called him the leech and therefore I was leechy. His nickname didn't stick but mine did