What does dog, deer and duck taste like?

I really want to know, I'm not going to eat dog anytime soon, Ill have to go to Korea for that. I am about to eat deer tonight, I am scared to, and I am going to have duck tomorrow. Please, I don't wanna eat something thats not good.

Where can I buy duck?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dog: i don't know, and don't want to, because i'm a standard whitey who loves dogs.

Deer: lean, slightly richer, a little bit gamey compared to beef. I'd almost say somewhere between beef and lamb, but quite intense.

Duck: like a bird, on the fatty side compared to others. Thick more like the dark meat part of chicken, in that range.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Venison which is deer is really good... depending how it's prepared. Just like anything and I would never eat dog 😑

• Deer is good, duck too

• Duck is super greasy and gamey chicken.
    Deer is like lean gamey beef. Good on a roll with pepperjack cheese and fried onions though...

• deer is a little gamey, and duck taste a lot like chicken but also gamey no idea what dog wold taste like but i heard it is really greasy

• It tastes like deer,
    It can be good,
    Duck its interesting but its good. Kinda greasy chicken but oddly good

• Wild pig roasted over a coal pit is still my favorite, Deer is like a tougher, more flavorful beef with this mellow sweet aftertaste, Excellent jerky and sausage by the way. Duck, if cooked the way i'm used to, is almost sweet and very juicy, slightly thicker meat then chicken.

• Deer taste a little like pot roast but not as much flavor, Duck is very good, Never ate a damn dog.

• Venison is better than beef and duck is pretty good

• I've only had venison and I loved it.

• Deer tastes good. Dog and duck I don't know.

• Is it a wild deer or a farmed deer

What Girls Said 4

• I have not and will never eat dog. I've only had deer two ways: deer burgers and deer bologna. The burgers tasted dry so I didn't much care for it, but the Bologna is good. I don't believe I've had duck.

• Wtf is wrong wit you

• Like chicken?

• Like human, I've been told.