How crazy or wild do u get when ur out of it?

Like I mean for people who have drank, and someone recorded u?
■☆☆☆■
What is ur normal personality, and what is ur personality when drunk?

• 1 :/ sober/same
  • 2 :)
  • 3 :D neutral
  • 4 :P
  • 5 ;P outta control

Most Helpful Guy

• Whe I get drunk usually I start seeing it as a competition or someting and I drink a ton :). I don't drink very often but when i do I usually go ham. As for my personality I have adhd I just found out. (Well I kinda always knew I was different, but i didn't know certain symptoms that I had were because of it. I thought I was just lazy and disorganized.)
    So I'm usually hyperactive and annoying. I rap or sing to every song I know the lyrics to (which are a lot I can tell you :P) I do stupid shit, I keep turning the music up even if the host asks me not to (that one got me uninvited to the next party T-T) I just take 4 shots in a row because nobody else wanted them. All the things that I usually suppress when I'm in control come out and people usually don't like it :).
    A hyperactive person with no control is usually not fun to be around. There was a youtube video of me singing nothing else matters while totally wasted :). Youtube took it down though, without me doing anything. I've had a lot of fun while drunk though I have to say sometimes when I dont go to far it's great. Great bonding experience aswell ;).

• Hahaha, mine sucks. I told my friend I couldn't dance, like literally, and she suggested I "loosen up" so I drank hella, didn't think I would get that drunk, and started dancing, she was recording it. So we were in a hotel room lol... and all I did was wave my hands in the air (in a circular motion) and faceplate into the bed over and over again. Lol not even vodka can help me dance hahahaha

• Hey thanks for MHO I just started coming on this site and it's my first time :). Ok since you say you can't do it when you're drunk, maybe you just have to practise if you're sober. I'm into Kpop at the moment and they have a dance choreography to every song, there's a to of people on youtube who do dance covers. You can just practise some at home and get more confident then it'll be easier (I'm not saying you should do entire choreographies at the club). Or you can just quit and say you're too gangsta to dance ;P

• Lol i'd rather just not even practice, let's just have me quit and be gangsta; )

What Guys Said 8

• i'm not really out of control when drunk. i get very friendly. very expressive of how i feel about people. i'm primarily a happy content drunk

• I should've recorded #5. I mean like completely different personality than when ur sober :)

• I'm really fun-loving, so I get pretty crazy. And I don't even drink, I would be too much I think/out of control if I drank.

• I don't change much, because my personality is my personality. I don't need alcohol to overcome insecurities and neither do I have any repressed emotions. I just get even more talkative and a bit tipsy.

• I voted myself a 4. I can get pretty out of control, but I'm usually not the worst one there.

• i am funny not really wild

• I'm a really sweet guy normally, but I'm an angry drunk. Angry, but horny.

• I'm just stupid and silly, I'm not really a violent person when I'm gone an out of it.

• I don't change much, I just talk a bit more. And I can't walk straight or even fall over if I've had loads. And I puke my guts out, both on the night of drinking and for hours next day

What Girls Said 1

• I'm a light weight and a horny drunk so not a good combo haha