House party or nightclub?

Which one do you prefer?

I'm sorry because I'm not adding a third option but I need answers.

• House party
  • Nightclub
Whoa... Guess people don't like nightclubs XD

Most Helpful Guy

• We are talking about hosting a party.. or going to a party?

If I was a host and if there's a nightclub dat's gonna play EXACTLY those songs I wanna listen to dat party... then nightclub... otherwise House Party just for dat reason... it may sound selfish but in a party I always wanna take da lead when it comes to music...

If I was going to a party then I'd definitely pick nightclub... it's more spacious... unless party's host lives in a super-large mansion...

Most Helpful Girl

• I picked club, but, I like it when the party can spill over into a house party of some kind. Or a cheap diner. I mean, I'm easy, I just like getting overdressed and going places where everyone uses their outside voice. LOL

Of note, my friends and I don't get so shitfaced as to make the venue-shifting impossible. That's essential.

• I've always wanted to visit a nightclub to finally get out and live it up once. But I'm so shy and socially awkward that I literally don't know the first thing about clubbing. Are there any tips you can give me? If we lived close by, I'd beg you to take me to a club and transform me into a cool club guy.

• @JRICHARDS1996 I mean, I don't know that I have "tips" beyond something like "Find yr element and enjoy it" -- but, really, that's just stuff that applies everywhere in life.

Like, I know some people who aren't terribly social, but who enjoy the club environment BECAUSE they don't have to talk that much. I mean, the music is loud enough that it sorta precludes long conversations, and that's fine by them. They just enjoy the music, and the sights and sounds, and they like looking at the people all dressed up in their finery, and all that.
      For them, it's more about going with the right group of people who understands that about them.

Same thing might apply in yr case. It might just boil down to... going with a group of friends who understands that you might be enjoying yrself even though yr behavior LOOKS like vibekill to them.

What Guys Said 30

• Clubs!!!
    Tons of gaggers are anti social and have never stepped foot in a club so there ya go

• I prefer nightclub. Better music, more people, better ambient, and less chances of running out of alcohol.
    The only thing house party wins over nightclub is there's bedrooms... xD

• House partys are better we know the people pretty much. Clubs they are all strangers. House partys the food is good and Its free plus you can go outside and talk by the pool

• House parties are way cooler because you have freedom to do anything you want. You can grill and chill outside and then later party or whatever. You can blast the music you like. You can actually talk to people and there's not a ton of strangers around you reducing your space.

I've had fun at clubs to but in general house parties are way better. The only problem is the person who invites people usually gets fucked because something gets broken someone pukes etc.
    If you rent a place then it's less of a big deal as long as everybody helps clean up and hide the damadges after :). Once some guy broke a window but it was multilayered and he only broke the most inside one. We broke the whole layer out of the frame and hoped the person who came to check the place wouldn't notice and he didn't :).

• House party means not spending 100 bucks for basically the same experience...

• Well yeah, but I usually don't spend too much money lol

It's different tho, with house parties you usually hang out with the same people, at night clubs you meet lot of new people, but they can be annoying when they try to hit on you. But with house parties everyone is making out with people they know and becomes weirder to flirt and I don't know :/ lol

• Um no. If you are throwing the house party you will be spending $100 or more. Liquor and decorations aren't cheap.

• I don't drink and get in on a guest list for free cover, I'll have a blast at a club and spend $0

• Private parties over anything any day. I like to just chill with the ones I know and a couple of their friends who I might not know (so I get to know more people). It's just more down to earth, but you can still get drunk af and dance and have fun.

• is there a reason? i like house parties cause it's way cheaper and people i relatively know.

• A reason?

Well, I need to decide, and you guys are giving me pros and cons and that's cool.

I prefer nightclubs but I don't know.. There's a house party I wanna go to and I can't decide.

• Depends on the nightclub tho, there are nightclubs with chill or music which is awesome.
      And for me the louder, the better

• i mean most of the 1s i've gone to just play the same songs... whatever's popular on the radio. most of the house parties i go to have way better songs. i don't care if it's super loud, but it you got a few 808s in there, we goin hard.

• go club go club

• I prefer a house party which friends, clubs music is just to loud and those kinds of people that go there are usually not the types of people I like to associate with. Or who would be interested in any of the stuff I am interested in. I'd go to an art galley opening if that was an option.

• Nightclubs ftw, I hope they play good music or DJ gotta see my middle fingers.

I dislike house partys as much as clubs with only one area and average to imma barbie girl music. It's like I am in prison there is no way out except the door

• House party all the way! Can't hold a decent conversation at a night club.

• house party

or in your case staying home and studying without GAG :P

• if you don't mind cleaning the mess go with zhe house party but if you are like me go to the nightclub

• Given my introverted nature I prefer house party.

• Where's the "neither I'm a boring poop" option :P

• I needed people to decide between those two because I need to make a decision, that's why I didn't let people choose a third option XD

• Boring4Life :P

• But if you want to be cheap you can do what I do and stay at home and pretend you have friends :P jk, I have like two friends :P

• House parties! Food!

Plus being able to have exactly the booze u want for cheaper from what a nightclub bar would charge. Also if u drink too much u can sleep there!

• Restaurant or eating at home with friends.

• I can't decide. Both are great. Drinks are expensive at nightclubs. I usually did both the same night. Prepare at a friends. Go to a house party then party at the club. Pretty great mix.

• I prefer house parties.

• House party... nothing better than getting drunk to music while you make out with a girl on the sofa then to the bedrooms to fuck. 😂

• House party but not at my house, not unless we all cleaning up together

• i don't like either either

• Depends, I like Nightclubs, but House party could be even better, especially if it's your house ;)

• None i'm far too old for both

• House party. Don't need to lose my hearing, thanks.

• Nightclub because you do not have to worry about the police being called on you!

• House Parties, it is cheaper and i know most of the people there

• house party, then club

• Not a big "club" fan. House parties are fun as long as you're not the host.

• House paaaarty woooooo!!!

You know why? Because at house parties nobody is overly superfical. In nightclubs people expect to get approached and try to pick and choose what they want. In house parties everybody is fucking and drinking (I don't drink though).

What Girls Said 26

• CLUBS
    CLUBS
    CLUBS

• Neither I like to stay at home and grow obese

• House party. Free, Ik everyone, free food and drink, wear something comfy, place to sit, music, laughing and talking, end's whenever, u got spade's, dancing and well ik everyone. Heck of u get f'ed u can stay there (lock the door tho)
    Club is like girl's being catty, guy's trying to stick their d**k in you, bathrooms look like shhh (prob has crab's lol), line's, look like a high class hooker, pay if you're late, closes at a certain time.
    Yeahhhhhh no clubbing for me. I just wanna chill and have fun.

• nightclubs by far

• Clubssss of coursee most of the clubs have attractive bar tenders and you meet soo much people in there 🙌🏽🙌🏽😎

• Going to go against the grain here and say nightclub. Louder music, better DJ, less of a risk of trashing someone's house. The only thing is the drinks are a rip off.

• Exactly, that's why I wanna go to the nightclub, the music is way better.
      And the drinks... We won't drink too much

• If I HAVE to socialize with people I would rather do it at a home.

But I would much rather not associate with anyone and just be alone haha

• Nightclubs all the way, better spotlights and DJ.

• nightclubs are easier to leave. lol.

• I've been to more clubs then house parties. Though I would describe the house parties more as "Getties" (get togethers) then actual house parties. Here's my break down:

Club
    +It can be expensive if you splurge
    -Buy bottle service or request VIP. If you have VIP then you have to buy bottles.
    Last club I was at bottles started from $150 to $5,000.
    -Pay for valet where there are other cheaper parking options.
    -Arrive late to the club after the "free before ---" period ends.
    -Buy any liquor from the bar. The liquor in a club, bar, lounge, or any event has a
    markup of 100 to 200%.
    +It can be cheap if your smart.
    -Arrive before 11 PM or 12 AM to get in free (most clubs have this promotion
    nightly)
    -Free drinks before 12 or 1 AM for Ladies (most clubs have this promotion
    nightly)
    -For the guys: If the club is having a promotion where it's free drinks before a
    certain time just
    send up your female friends to grab you a drink.
    -Avoid valet parking since it is more then likely expensive then regular parking.
    Only a couple of times did I find Valet beneficial. I was at a club in the city and
    the hotels Valet was $20.

House Party
    +It can be expensive
    -Purchasing liquor, food and decorations
    +It can be messy
    -Depending on the guest they can leave quite a mess
    +It can be cheap
    -Buy $50 dollars of liquor, forget the decorations and turn it into a pot luck. Have
    the guest bring food and drinks.

I voted for Clubs by the way because I like meeting new people, seeing different places, listening to different types of music, and the energy of the place. Depending on the people you are with will also have an effect. House parties tend to have less of this unless you got some crazy party people there.

• I'm wayyyyyyy more of an introvert so I prefer house parties with a few friends by far

• House party. I can go to nightclubs every other day basically, and it's all the same. So as house parties are more rare for me, I like them a bit more.
    Also it means the space would be just for us, we can choose the music, it's cheapper, you most likely know everyone and a lot of stuff happens in house parties usually xD

But the best option would be house party and then go to nightclub.

• House Party! I've never been to a nightclub per se all the parties I attended were held in party rooms im Campounds and I like the fact that it's mostly people you know with some new people and quite classy with good music and all 😊

• Night Club. The house parties I've been to were fun, but they were all with people you knew, sometimes lame music, and people with little to no stamina in dancing.

I love night clubs due to the fact that the crowd is larger, the bar is fully stocked (never run out of booze), the bass is pumping, and there's always... ALWAYS... a cute guy in there somewhere.

• I love house parties so much more

• I definitely prefer house parties because I enjoy throw them. I don't have to worry about driving. And I enjoy knowing my friends are safe!

• House party because there is much greater chance of a pet being there. Lol I'm normally the person who hids from people with the resident pet after my friends dragged me out.

Although as long as there is dancing its a bit easier to get me to a party.

• Wanna come to my house party, bae? :*

• I prefer house parties since clubbing kind of sucks. You have to wait in an ungodly long line before you can get in and once you do, you notice that everything is way too overpriced, and the bathrooms always smell like vomit and shit.

• House party? Even that idea sounds daunting lol I just rather lunch or dinner with close people

• I say Techno party, but House party is cool too ;)

• Both are good, but I think I have a slight preference for clubs, it's really cool and I don't drink so I don't spend too much money 😛 and u can meet lots of new people

• Nightclubs for me

• Depends but club

• Nightclubs

• im houseparty type but since i hate cleaning after houseparty, i would go for nightclub. lol