How bad of a kid/young teenager were/are you?

How bad were you? I was a bad boy. πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜
In highschool I was generally really bad. I got excluded a lot. I was put in isloation a fair few times; I was a little shit basically.

None of the teachers could handle me tbh. In Year 10 of the '10th Grade' we were in IT and my teacher went outside to tell off a student. I picked up the fire extinquisher off the wall and sprayed my friend down with it. πŸ˜‚ He came back in asked "who did that" and no-one said anything so he couldn't say anything lmao.

This other time Lunch was about to finish and I was in the Maths block. I opened the cupboard and grabbed the fire extinquisher.. this one was foam and the floor was ceramic. I sprayed it all over the floor and watched and laughed as the students came through the door to their lessons and slipped over.

When the teachers came out we all ran before they saw us. πŸ˜‚

Looking back I feel I was a little shit.. but I still can't help but find it funny.

• I was a good kid! πŸ˜‡
  • I was bad! πŸ’€πŸ‘Ώ
  • I was neutral. ☺

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a good kid, over achiever that skipped grades to graduate early. I was quiet though, I didn't say much but I'd help out; either graded test papers for one teacher (she was young and cool) or I'd tutor kids that were struggling. I was also fortunate enough to do whatever I want; if I waned to try out for sports teams, I did. I wanted to go to NASA (Johnson Space Center), I did. Clubs, I did and was the Vice President or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was always juust about compliant enough to not get in too much shit.

My parents worked off of the theory that so long as my grades were good, what I did was irrelevant. So they were always kinda chill with my antics.

I drove illegally for a long time, that was probably my most risky venture. I drove with no licence, permit, insurance, inspection or registration. Didn't actually het pulled all that often, and when I did it was susally a slap on the wrist deal.

I also smoked pot and drank like a fish, but who didn't, right?

What Girls Said 16

• I was a good kid, never did have sex while living with my family and I never drinked. I did zero drugs, went to zero raves. Ohh I went church, dressed modestly, didn't talk to boys.

• I was a complete fuck head in high school. So much so that half way through my parents switched me to a private religious school hoping I'd pull my socks up. It sort of worked, in that I got smarter about not getting caught and managing to maintain a half decent rep with the teachers there, and put some semblance of effort into my grades (pulled up to Bs from Cs and Ds). Was still a fuck head tho.

• Good girllll and a class clown. I was weird so all the pop's/nerd's loved me... wellll! I did get suspended once pr twice each yr for stupid shit like Flipping off a teacher😬never liked her!, ditching a field trip ran across the expressway (all of the seniors) to go to the beach, food fight's (my number one offense) ditching class to watch some scifi movie, late to detentions and being a sarcastic smartass. Pretty good though overall.

• I was a bad kid. Since I got called into the office a lot.

• I was always a good kid in school after I got in trouble wrestling a boy in first grade. I was scared straight after that. 😂

• lol I had such a good girl image xD
    all my parent's friends would be: bless your girl with her poise and prudishness.
    And I was good at school and did a lot of activities so people would be: why don t you be more like sarah in this and that

• I was a very good boring girl lol

• I was not that good but others think i was good kid, you know >>
    http://cdn. someecards. com/someecards/usercards/1337400948131_1893628. png

• I'm mostly a good kid, but if someone pisses me off, I become a nightmare. 😎😈

• I am a pretty good kid. I never do my homework. But I am to quiet in school to get in trouble, I never talk hardly

• I was a good kid.
    I did some stupid stuff here and there but never got in huge trouble.

• I had ups and downs... Guess I just got away cause I was cute O:)

• I was a good kid :)

• I was the angel, didn't bother anyone. Still am, whats the point of wreaking havoc?

• I nvr got called into anywhere. But as I get older I care about the rules a lot less.

• I was the kid that was awkwardly quiet just nodded her head and said mmhm 😶. I m still pretty awkward but I'm making it work. 😆

What Guys Said 14

• I suppose I was naughty in a way that I never really went to school - I skipped so much school, I am surprised I got through it and I was worse in university, to this day I still don't know I got my degree - I even answered about 50% of the questions just reading the book needed the night before.

• I didn't really do any bad stuff per se, I just didn't attend most classes
    as I more often than not found it pointless.

• pretty shitty growing up, still kinda shitty now.

• Pretty average yea.
    I didn't fuck with nobody.
    Nobody needed to fuck with me.

Most teachers described me as "Pleasant".
    I'll take it.

• I was pretty bad, I got suspended a lot and did a lot of detention time lol spent my whole welding class one term getting screw drivers stuck in the ceiling and welding tools to the work bench. I was a shit head. Thankfully I've changed since then lol

• I was a neutral kid I guess. I didn't really experience a "teenager" experience since I graduated HS early and started working at a young age.

• I was definitely on the good side

• I was good, not perfect but good.

• I was very bad lol, Fighting with my parents *Fist fights* Police comes = shouting at the police Stabbings with my brother and I but now we're all happy :D

• I got in a fair amount of trouble.

• I was good for the most part.

• In 13 years of school. One office visit. No whippings at school. Plenty of busted ass beatings at home though Til I was 13. I was a good kid though, no drinking, no smoking, no drugs. No sex. No broken curfew. Decent grades at school.

• I was a mixture...

• Hardly a bad kid definitely a little shit tho lol. It's not like you were slangin', fighting, theiving or anything of that sort.