Guys and girls call me cute, how do I break out of this?

I get called 'cute' a lot by both girls and guys and whilst it was fine when I was ten years old, it's getting a little old. I'm a short woman and whilst it is nice to not be called other names, it makes me feel less grown up and womanly (how guys feel if you call them a boy, I guess). I have been dressing differently the past few years but I cannot shake the label.

It also makes talking to guys difficult because in my head I think they probably think I'm 13 years old or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think cute is a good thing. Even older women can be cute! To me its not a age thing. Its more of a attraction

• It usually means that nobody listens or takes me seriously.

• It's because I have a youthful face and am short and my personality is generally quite quiet. So when I do say something, it's usually overlooked/not listened to.

• I dont think short has anything to do with it. Cuz I really like short girls. I dont know what u look like so i can't give a opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• There's nothing you can do cutie. It's a curse. Find yourself a guy with the same problem. Then you guys would be cute together

What Guys Said 4

• Nope you cannot some people are born cute, and if you find a way let my younger brother know he is in same mess

• Dress sexy, show cleavege, wear short skirts etc

• Show the your intelect. You can be cute still, but respectfull.

• The problem is that is also becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy so when someone says I'm cute I subconciously become even moreso without realizing it. And it's annoying because then nobody really thinks you have anything interesting to say.

• Hahaha rebellious. I like it, although I am the typical good girl but a little fierceness would be nice.

• Try it, do it. But use brain. Im big rebel as well but we are living in society..

• Dress sexier, show your womanhood

What Girls Said 0