Have you ever used the sense of taste in your dream?

Last night at one time point of my dream I ordered ice cream, one scoop was coconut and one was strawberry and I swear it felt just like real life. It legit melted in my mouth. 😍

Woke up and thought it was kinda strange, usually don't use my taste senses in my dreams. Have you? And what was the occasion that it happened?

Or have you ever used other unusual senses like sense of smell? Touch?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. I was eating a burger.. had this dream when I was like 5 .. but still remember it so vividly. .

What Guys Said 6

• I did had a taste but it was not coconut or strawberry...
    It was blood.. Don't quite remember one dream I was hanging upside down someone make a hole in bottom of my jaw... And they that person was carving something on my chest with a knife and blood from my chest flown to my neck and entered the jaw from outside, and my mouth filled with my blood and somehow entered my nose and I woke up when i started choking.
    Other time I was paralyzed lying in pile of body, waiting to die... 😂😂😂 my dreams are weird and funny..

• Sounds more like a nightmare than funny 😟😟

• Well you can call it nightmare, I will call it a dream, I got other stuff that I will quote as nightmares

• can't say that I've experience that. I'm happy if I remember anything of my dreams at all... which is rarely the case

• I dont think I have! For sure I've felt coldness in my mouth I think I was drinking something from the fridge? Did you feel the coldness when you had that ice cream? :o

• No, unfortunately not. But I'd gladly trade your ice cream for my last dream. What they say of the "falling" dream - that you wake up right before you hit the ground. Yeah... I don't. Crunching bones and pain and everything...

• Many times rainie, dream is just another world which is imaginary but still what situation we are faced in dreams we have original feelings that time.
    Like I had dream of enjoying with family so the type of happiness I got was real and in one dream I got lot of money and it happens many times in dream also that i got to know I am in dream, so I started spending money on things I enjoy because I know if dream ends money will be nowhere.

• i touched me banana and peeled it one night... not clever

What Girls Said 2

• I've used touch in my dreams before. Never taste though.

• Yes, I have used all of my senses in my dreams, but taste was the rarest.