Girls, Say if a guy asked for your number and then he texts you , are you tired of always seeing "Hey" ?

Would you guys like to see something new? My friend was telling me today about this and I wonder how you guys feel about it lol :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just saying "hey" is like the most boring and stupid way to start a conversation in my opinion. I've never understood why some people don't add more things. Like a joke or a question. Even a simple "how are you" is better than just "hey". If you actually want to talk about something substantial, get right to the topic immediately. That will show her that you're not just killing time when you're texting her, which is the impression I get from guys who only say "hey" and nothing else. I rarely respond to such texts because I don't understand what they want from me.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care if he always gives standard replies but he has to have something to say and talk about. If he does not have anything to talk about then conversations with him could get boring. This is why I like talking to people in my classes we have class in common so we can talk about quizzes, professors, course content, whose dating who etc...

• Why would I be? It's a greeting.

• I mean personally, it depends on the guy. It's just a greeting, so I don't think I'd get sick of it. Maybe an emoji here or there to switch it up might be nice!

What Guys Said 0