What's something you don't/didn't like that your parents or parents in general do/did?
Most Helpful Guy
- Both my parents love Rolling Stones. I'm more into the Beatles.
- My mom loves getting up early and getting a lot of stuff done in the morning. She's a total morning person. I don't like getting up early.
- My dad loves going to night clubs and he loves partying and dancing. I don't like night clubs and I'm more of a homebody/calm person.
- My mom likes to watch a lot of mildly trashy American soaps such as "Lost" or "Grey's Anatomy". I only watch movies and documentaries.
- My dad is an IT expert, which means he likes computer and knows tons of stuff about them (especially in terms of software). Although I'm younger than him and I'm more or less a digital native, I don't really like modern technology so much and I'm an idiot when it comes to using modern technology.
- My mom is super fast with literally everything she does. Whether it's doing house chores or eating or organizing something or going to the bathroom or running errands... I don't know anyone who is even closely as fast at doing thing as she is. She also really loves to get stuff done fast and she expects this of everyone else (she can be very impatient). I'm very different. I'm pretty relaxed and I like to take things slow and easy.1
Most Helpful Girl
I never liked the way my parents would talk AT me and ridicule me under the ruse of it being concern.1