How do you tell someone to fuck off in a nice way?

there's this girl I know but i dont really want to talk to her anymore.. We were friends at first but then she just got annoying. She never has anything interesting to say and I always find myself getting extremely bored around her. And she likes me and is very touchy with me and stuff and kissed me a few times and she's not getting the hint that i dont like her back.
I've tried just ignoring her but she always comes up to me, and its annoying..
The thing is, she doesn't mean any harm.. thats why i dont have the guts just to say "i dont want to be your friend" because i dont want to hurt her feelings.

What Girls Said 1

• Sorry, but this conversation isn't going far. Ima bounce. ;P

What Guys Said 2

• Without hurting her feelings? Hahahahahahh good fucking luck because you can't

• It may be hard but i say just keep your distance eventualy shel stop chasing you. Keep any conversations with her short. She may just become uninterested it sounds like she's very interested in you... so saying straight i dont want to be your friend will probably hur her in anyway. Keep contanct with her short as possible