Do you believe in a superior being? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• god spelled backwards is dog.
    that's all i need.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• no, I don't. I mean... What would have a superior being or deity have done that science hasn't already explained the creation of?
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../I+dont+know.jpeg

• Nope, not at all.

• I actually do, Im catholic so believe in God. I guess my parents taught me to have that religion, but I have come to believe in it too and I think it's great and I don't judge anyone else 😊

• So you believe what the bible says?

• Do you believe gay marriage to be a good thing?

• I actually think God loves all people no matter what, I have a cousin that's gay and I don't judge u know? We should accept people for who they r, that's my opinion 😊

• Yes, I believe in myself.

• Nope...

What Guys Said 10

• No, I don't. I first would need to see some sort of evidence. Everything we see in our world today speaks against the existence of a god, especially against the god of the bible.

• yes. myself

• Well men have superior physical capabilities but women have superior mental capacity so that evens out making both genders even but in different ways.

And many species of animals are superior to humans in many ways and superior to each other, and I do believe in superior individuals but beings as in a race or species of being on the same level as us intellectually and physically being superior? no I do not.

• No, I do not.

• I believe everyone, everything, every emotion and every situation
    is this.. superior being, you and I included.

• Im Catholic so answer is yes. And became Catholic not like kid even my parents are as well but in adult age. It means in the moment I learn it, undersoot it and trust it. And Bible isn't only religion book but historical document. Lot of things written in Bible was proved with science. ( For somebody who will say its bulshit). Also Im ex trooper and God and belief in God saved my life.

• Yes, I believe in Imos Pizza

• Sometimes sometime I question if we are just a dream or something.

• yes some how all of this came too existence

• Do you mean Bill Gates? Sure, I guess.