Playboy without nudes?

Ok so that decision is the worst decision I've ever heard, I'm NOT buying playboy magazine anymore!

I think playboy was good because it was something to look, hold magazine. I rarely bought magazine, but I enjoyed it but now I won't buy it ever again.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Playboy without nudes is like a smartphone with no battery!

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess i don't really care. my only thought would be is that back in the heyday of playboy they had articles written by acclaimed authors (William S. Burroughs, Capote, Vidal, etc) so back then i could see them removing the nudes since the articles were so provoking

now the writing isn't nearly as good. that said i don't need playboy to see nude photos so i can sort of see why they don't see a real benefit in it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• people still buy magazines?

comic books are different

• I think that with internet playboy is unnecessary.

• Playboy can't compete with the internet. It just has better porn.

I would like it if playboy becomes a gaming magazine.

• Wow someone has been living under the rock for a while. Who fucking cares anyway do what they want, it's not even a bad decision no one's losing sleep when the porn on the internet is just better.

• I dont really care

• mtv has shows w/ no music..

• Good for you