What would you do if a little fairy was flying around your head?

Kinda like a fly What would you do if a little fairy was flying around your head?

0|0
17|8

Most Helpful Girl

• If that fairy started shouting, "Hey! Listen!" Every five minutes I would catch it in a bottle and stash it in my basement. But otherwise I would keep it.

2|1
    0|0
    • Trapped in the basement eh? 😜

• Show All
    • Imma come to your house and rescue her from your evil clutches!

• Go ahead! Come to my dungeon! I'll be sure to hide the map, compass, and the boss key for you to find.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I would not shoo her away. I would ask her what her name was and that she was very pretty and fast. And if that went well, I would ask her to sit down under a tree and have lunch. And we would sit down under a tree next a honeysuckle bush and I would eat my veggie pasta salad while she sipped honey suckle. And I would ask her how her day was and why she chose to present herself to me. And lastly I would tell her I was very thankful she did so, because she gave me hope that there is always something magical in the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Become a "Fairy Doctor"
    just like Lydia Carlton
    s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../...7db4388040. gif
    since now I can see fairies,
    and only "Fairy Doctors"
    can see them. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll see if they can live with me and ask if they're partial to the name Navi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew I would push it away thinking it was a bug!

0|0
    0|0
  • That buzzing would annoy me, but I'd see why the fairy was there and keep him or her around if they were nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If it's annoying, I'd swat it down just like a fly. If it's just hanging out, I wouldn't argue.

0|0
    0|0
  • ** Grabs the bug spray**

0|0
    0|0
  • Play with it and give it a name.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like "HEY LISTEN!"
    I love Navi though, such a cutie lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Put my hand out in hopes one will sit on my hand so I can talk to him/her ^^*

0|0
    0|0
  • Tonkor. Tonkor to their faces. Lmfao omg I need to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinkerbell?

I'd catch em and put em in a jar.

0|0
    0|0
  • Catch her in a bottle so the next time I die from anything. It can revive me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to catch her and even talk with her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be annoying. I hate navi
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/45343930/large.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to talk to her, if we can't communicate then I'll just go about my day. Maybe sing like a princess or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Catch it and sell it

0|1
    0|0
  • I would offer her some honey and name her Pfil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id befriend it. There's a possibility it could give me details about my enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask why they are flying around my head and where they came from.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was a girl fairy I'd catch her strip her and have my own private 24 hour strip show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Capture it and keep it as a pet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it alone if it was chill. Maybe blow it away if it was buzzing annoyingly.

0|0
    0|0