What would you do if a little fairy was flying around your head?

Kinda like a fly What would you do if a little fairy was flying around your head?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If that fairy started shouting, "Hey! Listen!" Every five minutes I would catch it in a bottle and stash it in my basement. But otherwise I would keep it.

2|1
    0|0
    • Trapped in the basement eh? 😜

• Show All
    • Imma come to your house and rescue her from your evil clutches!

• Go ahead! Come to my dungeon! I'll be sure to hide the map, compass, and the boss key for you to find.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• I would not shoo her away. I would ask her what her name was and that she was very pretty and fast. And if that went well, I would ask her to sit down under a tree and have lunch. And we would sit down under a tree next a honeysuckle bush and I would eat my veggie pasta salad while she sipped honey suckle. And I would ask her how her day was and why she chose to present herself to me. And lastly I would tell her I was very thankful she did so, because she gave me hope that there is always something magical in the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • That buzzing would annoy me, but I'd see why the fairy was there and keep him or her around if they were nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become a "Fairy Doctor"
    just like Lydia Carlton
    s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../...7db4388040. gif
    since now I can see fairies,
    and only "Fairy Doctors"
    can see them. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll see if they can live with me and ask if they're partial to the name Navi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew I would push it away thinking it was a bug!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be like "HEY LISTEN!"
    I love Navi though, such a cutie lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If it's annoying, I'd swat it down just like a fly. If it's just hanging out, I wouldn't argue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Catch her in a bottle so the next time I die from anything. It can revive me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Put my hand out in hopes one will sit on my hand so I can talk to him/her ^^*

0|0
    0|0
  • ** Grabs the bug spray**

0|0
    0|0
  • Play with it and give it a name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tonkor. Tonkor to their faces. Lmfao omg I need to stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinkerbell?

I'd catch em and put em in a jar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd try to catch her and even talk with her lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be annoying. I hate navi
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/45343930/large.png

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to talk to her, if we can't communicate then I'll just go about my day. Maybe sing like a princess or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Catch it and sell it

0|1
    0|0
  • I would offer her some honey and name her Pfil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id befriend it. There's a possibility it could give me details about my enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask why they are flying around my head and where they came from.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was a girl fairy I'd catch her strip her and have my own private 24 hour strip show.

0|0
    0|0
  • Capture it and keep it as a pet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it alone if it was chill. Maybe blow it away if it was buzzing annoyingly.

0|0
    0|0