What would you do if a little fairy was flying around your head?

Kinda like a fly What would you do if a little fairy was flying around your head?

178

Most Helpful Girl

• If that fairy started shouting, "Hey! Listen!" Every five minutes I would catch it in a bottle and stash it in my basement. But otherwise I would keep it.

• Trapped in the basement eh? 😜

• Imma come to your house and rescue her from your evil clutches!

• Go ahead! Come to my dungeon! I'll be sure to hide the map, compass, and the boss key for you to find.

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 16

• I would not shoo her away. I would ask her what her name was and that she was very pretty and fast. And if that went well, I would ask her to sit down under a tree and have lunch. And we would sit down under a tree next a honeysuckle bush and I would eat my veggie pasta salad while she sipped honey suckle. And I would ask her how her day was and why she chose to present herself to me. And lastly I would tell her I was very thankful she did so, because she gave me hope that there is always something magical in the world.

• That buzzing would annoy me, but I'd see why the fairy was there and keep him or her around if they were nice.

• Become a "Fairy Doctor"
    just like Lydia Carlton
    s-media-cache-ak0. pinimg. com/.../...7db4388040. gif
    since now I can see fairies,
    and only "Fairy Doctors"
    can see them. xD

• I'll see if they can live with me and ask if they're partial to the name Navi.

• Ew I would push it away thinking it was a bug!

• I'd be like "HEY LISTEN!"
    I love Navi though, such a cutie lol

• Depends. If it's annoying, I'd swat it down just like a fly. If it's just hanging out, I wouldn't argue.

• Catch her in a bottle so the next time I die from anything. It can revive me.

• Put my hand out in hopes one will sit on my hand so I can talk to him/her ^^*

• ** Grabs the bug spray**

• Play with it and give it a name.

• Tonkor. Tonkor to their faces. Lmfao omg I need to stop.

• Tinkerbell?

I'd catch em and put em in a jar.

• I'd try to catch her and even talk with her lol

• It would be annoying. I hate navi
    http://data.whicdn.com/images/45343930/large.png

• I would try to talk to her, if we can't communicate then I'll just go about my day. Maybe sing like a princess or something.

What Guys Said 7

• Catch it and sell it

• I would offer her some honey and name her Pfil.

• Id befriend it. There's a possibility it could give me details about my enemies.

• I'd ask why they are flying around my head and where they came from.

• If it was a girl fairy I'd catch her strip her and have my own private 24 hour strip show.

• Capture it and keep it as a pet.

• Leave it alone if it was chill. Maybe blow it away if it was buzzing annoyingly.