Do you believe the Ouija Board works? Would you do it?

• Yes I'd do the Ouija Board
  • No I wouldn't do the Ouija Board
herhehehaar

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if demons are real then they can surely possibly use it for interacting with you

Besides most of the times, no will believe you either way... you'll walk that path alone and eventually start to question your sanity... but thats what they want, then they get you

What Girls Said 8

• I don't believe in its abilities but I do not dispute it, as a child my dad and mother would NOT allow them to even be brought through the front door, and I am not the kind of person who takes chances when it comes to that shit so noooooo thank you.

• I've done it plenty of times. Do I believe in it being controlled by supernatural powers?
    Nope.

• What happened when you did it?

• yeah our fingers moved and all but that's about it. Nothing that wouldn't be impossible without paranormal involvement.

'The movements of the ouija board cup are really caused by a phenomenon known as the ideomotor effect, wherein the subject makes motions unconsciously. These small, unconscious motions can cause movement that seems to come from a supernatural source — this is also true for other mystical practices, such as dowsing.'

• My grandfather made us promise not to, and I don't want to break that promise, even though he has been gone for many years. So... not for me.

• No, I don't want to summon something evil in my house.

• I'm a believer in spirits because of personal things that happened to me so I don't wanna mess about with them with that board xD

• na that would fuck with my head lol

• I'd try it because it just looks fun... But I don't believe in any supernatural powers there whatsoever.

• Me = never tried a Ouija board but would with the right group of people.
    I have had many unexplained things happen though.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't believe that modern mankind has the knowledge
    to create anything that'd even remotely work in spiritual science.

• They did a experiment where they blindfolded all the people (the spirit would still work if it was actually there right?) and half the time they didn't even land on anything and the rest made no sense. It's all bullshit.

• An Ouija board isn't magic or demonic. It doesn't say anything that isn't in the head of one of the players. The Wikipedia article has good information.

• Yeah fuck it, i got my dog that all i need.

• I have no experience of an Ouija board but believe in spirits, I don't think I would mess with things I don't understand

• It's fake💁🏻

• I think it might. but in case it does i don't do it. i don't want to meet family again until im dead and i don't want to meet the devil.

• I'd never do it.

• Yes and I advise you not to mess with that stuff it is dangerous.

• I would do it to prove it doesn't work.

• I don't believe. But I wouldn't do it either...

You know, just in case.

http://dreamatico. com/data_images/ghost/ghost-1. jpg

• I had got one for a birthday present one time, soon as I had the last of the wrapping off of the box, both smoke alarms on opposite ends of the house went off. No smoke in there or anyone cooking.

• Hell naw