I'm 24 I wanna be gymnastic, is it possible? How many years it takes if I practiced everyday?

Most Helpful Guy

• A huge part of gymnastics is flexibility which you naturally have as a young person so a lot depends on how flexible you are now. A piece of advice, yoga would be great for increasing your flexibility. Unfortunately I think you are too old to think about competitive gymnastics, it is hugely rare to see a competitive gymnast beyond very early 20s.

• Yoga is better alternative

• You can still have an interest in gymnastics, you could do both - There might be adult classes available - Do whatever you are interested - Things like this are doing stuff that makes you happy

Most Helpful Girl

• As a hobby you can start at any age, but not on olymipcs level or something like that.

What Guys Said 6

• Well most people start when they're kids when they're a lot more flexible... but I suppose it's possible if you're only interested as a hobby.

• Can I be ACROBATIC if I use it as hobbie?

• Depends on you... are you flexible? how often you work out? Do you have a strong core and great upper body strength?

• You can just start with simple training exercises, and increase it with the time.
      Motivation is required.

The only limits in your life are these, which you put by yourself.

• No clue but you have the support of a stranger. Me.

• Nothing is impossible unless we are dead, so chase your dreams and things, move on
    people live their life once.

• To be honest you're too old. You need to start in infancy to really get anywhere. On the other hand there is still a bunch of great sports that you could still learn to play at an acceptable level.

• You can't be a gymnastic, sorry. However, you can be a gymnast.
    If you work on it everyday, I think you can be a decent amateur gymnast in about 2 years.

• If I train myself everyday what's is my limits?

• It is very important that you listen to your body. Keep your enthusiasm but do not over-train Do just the right amount. Do not risk any injuries.

• Is it possible for you to become an Olympic level gymnast? No. If you want to train to develop it as a hobby, it'll take several years assuming you're able to avoid serious injury.

What Girls Said 3

• I think a bit too old to start gymnastics now? I'm talking about if you wanna compete but if this is just for yourself then go for it haha practice everyday

• Your way over the hill. You can't start training for gymnastics any older than 11

• You can definitly start it as a hobby, but don't expect to go the the olympics or anything.