Are women the source of most problems in the world?

Let's take wars for example. It is known that they are happening non stop till the dawn of humanity. There is the common notion in society that they are a product of male greed, anger etc. Really? Is that the case? EVERYTHING and i mean everything a man does is to impress a woman. be the strongest, the most handsome, the most ripped, the most cool, higher college degree, higher paying job etc. Everything he does is to win the female.

Do you think wars are any different? Men fighting to own more territory, more resources, more power and intimidation, more more more. For what purpose? What other than to satisfy the unsatiabe hunger of female vanity?

The same picture, repeated again and again. In the victorian era women dropped their scarfs and the little man dogs rushed to pick it up first like the thirsty little puppies that they were. And she laughed and giggled, and looked down upon them with a mix of pitty and disgust. Is today any different? The dogs hurry to buy a bigger house, a bigger car, a bigger pool, higher position in the company, higher societal recognition etc. All for the shake of the repulsive hairy lair.

And this antagonism makes them hate each other, fight each other, kill each other, and women are sitting in the back and enjoy the show. Women say it is a cruel world because it is a men's world. Is that really the case though?

• I agree
    5% (1)8% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • Partially agree
    0% (0)33% (4)12% (4)Vote
  • disagree
    90% (18)50% (6)75% (24)Vote
  • other
    5% (1)9% (1)7% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
"Wars are because most humans (regardless of sex) want power, money and fame."
let me debunk these nonsense once and for all. if that was the case, we would all still be in tribes and make teritorial wars or steal each others cows. the formation of the state-nation happened because of women and their need for comfort and priviledges. the complex form of nation against nation war, has nothing to do with the instinctive animosity some commenters try to use as excuse.
the insatiable hunger of women and their perverse sense of what will make them happy and complete, made them use manipilation and love selling/denying tactics against men to make them fight for "the greater good". which they dressed as society's good. there is no society. only matriarchy with a very intelligently designed and perpetuated matrix/appearence of male priviledge. doesn't exist and never existed. even when kings ruled, it was the wives whispering behind the throne that really reigned.

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea because we're all sooo sooo evil huh? Evil women. 😒

0|0
    0|0
    • they are not all attrociously and abominably evil. just the vast majority of them.

• Show All
    • thank you. that was the best compliment today. if a woman calls me a misogynist i know i'mon a good path spreading truth to the world and opening men's eyes.

• Mhm. Yeah. 😑

Most Helpful Guy

• Queens have gone to war equally, if not more than kings. Women are also equally or more violent in every way except murder... of adults... Women are more likely to be controlling and intimate terrorists. Wives nag their husbands to death.

That men are hardwired to protect women is feminist brainwashing. Women controlling men throughout history is completely delusional bullshit. Do you think MGTOW are hardwired to protect women? Don't you know that in so many places marriage is traditionally carried out by abduction and in all other places by father's choice?

You think Saudi Arabia, India or China etc are secretly being run by women? You think ISIS is hardwired to protect women? You're brainwashed. Men dominated women throughout history. We've always had absolute authority. Traditionally, women should not be allowed to leave the house and receive higher education. They should be given no say in decisions including who will be their husband... and wife beating has always been considered a good thing... often sanctioned by law. Owning property, careers or voting for women has always been out of the question. Marital rape has always been there, and is still not a crime in many countries.

Men giving their lives for women is a feminist agenda to train us.

YES WOMEN ARE THE SOURCE OF EVIL but for a different reason.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Nope sterotyping is soooo bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, because women give birth to men, who start wars and other conflicts. so, giving birth = the source ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • This sounds like the flipped side of "women compete with other women for male attention".
    But no, wars aren't because of us, the female sex. Wars are because most humans (regardless of sex) want power, money and fame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the problems in today's world our lack of adequate distribution of resources and have nothing to do with gender

0|0
    0|0
    • wars existed when resourse where far more than enough for everybody. and they still are. western civilization produces food for 15 billion people.

• Show All
    • I am withdrawing because I don't care about your opinion because you haven't said a word to define what you believe to be the cause of war. You just mumbo-jumbo and talk a lot of crap but make no definitive statement other than to disagree with whatever I am saying. In the original question was are females the cause of war and I gave my answer. You are argumentative. I don't want to argue with you. Because you say nothing other than to disagree. The by leave me alone I got better things to do than mess with you

• again. manioulation tactics. you understood the argument very well. only pretend to not have. the argument was that the insatiable hunger of women and their perverse sense of what will make them happy and complete, made them use manipilation and love selling or love denying tactics against men to make them fight for "the greater good". which they dressed as society's good. there is no society. only matriarchy with a very intelligently designed and perpetuated matrix/appearence of male priviledge. doesn't exist and never existed. even when kings ruled, it was the wives whispering behind the throne that really ruled.

• Maybe this comes as a shock, but men and women both compete with each other to win the favor of their chosen sex. And yes, we fight in the military as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah, not everything can be simplified into gender wars. wars are more about people and their loyalty to their nation or cause.

0|0
    0|0
  • ur funny anon

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's a guy's choice whether or not to impress a woman, and vice versa. Don't blame us lol. How about wars are based on disagreeing? You for example, many will disagree, thus causing some arguments here and there

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because most rapists, tyrants, child molesters, serial killers, mob bosses, pimps, terrorists, suicide bombers are female right?

Just shut the fuck up.

1|1
    0|0
    • those are just brainwashed people used by some sick perverts to have what? have harems of women who they'll shower in their blood stained wealth. IN YOUR FACE.

• Show All
    • Hah. Okay.

And that's not a source.

• www.yahoo.com/.../...omestic-1284479771263030.html
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_males

i should have kept that darn link with the testimony of that guy who learned for los angeles police department that 9/10 AT LEAST go unreported. can't find it now.

• No, I disagree.

People with hate, greed, and corruption are not doing this world any favors.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• 3|1
    0|0
  • I mean, this might be a great slab of irony, or hold a glimmer of truth, haha :P

0|1
    0|0
  • 2|0
    0|0
    • being a sleeping sheeple your age is very sad. i guess it can't be helped. you were raised and brainwashed this way for decades.

• Personal attack. Means you're out of arguments.

• I don't know. Interesting though that evolution theory would agree. And it's not women per se, but men trying to beat their fellow man (power). Buy for what reason? Evolution says sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Humans man... Humans are the main cause of wars. We are territorial. This territorial nature is what causes all the problems.
    MY money
    MY people
    MY home
    MY ideals
    MY friends
    MY fucking things
    It's always MY MY MY
    And if someone fucks with MY things or MY friends, I'm going to FUCK THEIRS UP!
    and that guys is how every damn war starts

1|1
    0|0
    • its men that fight the wars and are slaughtered on the battlefields. not women. women used their baby makers since the dawn of man as an excuse of why she should be sitting at home and watching the show from a distance.

• Show All
    • wrong again. men have no sense of "self" without a woman. so the whole "selfish" root you try to promote exists only in twisted religious dogmas... .

• Which is sadly reality

• Pretty sure women aren't the root cause for terrorism, hunger, disease, or poverty lol

0|0
    0|0
    • no, the hunger of some people for wealth to satisfy the insatiable hunger of women is though.

• I'm trying to get a well paying job for myself, not for a woman. If there are men who are doing this just to get women, it's their own fault. Can't blame women there.

0|1
    0|0
    • thats what you think. sunbconsciously you are trying to tick the boxes that the gynocentric society has indoctrinated you and upbrought you with.

• I'm actually choosing to be single for life but I am still ambitious.

• No most women refuse to cooperate with society and are illogical in their desires and love double standards and propagating them. There by being a major pain in the neck and a hindrance to society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bullshit. Just need to get laid broh.

0|1
    0|0
    • dog detected

• Vergeen on mah radar crossing bearing 69 deg haha :D