Would you rather grow up smart or kind?

• Smart
  • Kind

Most Helpful Girl

• Kind. There are a lot of intelligent people in the world, doing amazing things. But our world is lacking kindness, sharing and empathy more than it is lacking intelligence right now. We are smart enough to house and feed and care for everyone on it planet, but greed prevents that. If kindness could overpower greed, the world would be a much better place.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely kind - Being smart is overrated

What Girls Said 5

• I wish I was smart, I can't even articulate a proper sentence when speaking in class. so I'm actually a kind idiot.

• You can be a smart asshole
    But then again a kind idiot
    So this is hard

• It's like picking mercury or cyanide

• kind, being an intelligent tyrant sounds no fun

• Smart. Maybe I can show kindness from teaching others what I know.

What Guys Said 12

• I value intelligence a lot and kindness alone can only get you so far in life... so I'll take being smart.

• i picked kind but if someone was smart they would use there knowledge to be kind to others and help them

• I grew up both so I'm not complaining.

• Here are the rules that nature says is so and nature is infallible.

If you are smart you are kind because you are not breaking nature's rules by being destructive or degradational.

• Detracting from an optimal state is self-destructive, therefore, behaviors the emulate destructive and thereby degradational actions such as being rude or unkind is bad as it hurt's one's own survival as a whole.

• Smart. Being kind will only get you so far.
    Being smart, on the other hand opens a doorway of opportunities that I can take advantage of.

• I would definitely pick smart. Being kind will just about make people happy and they might like me in return (or even exploit my kindness, eh?) But with being smart I can achieve way much more.

• kind is a indicatino of intelligence and enlightnement.

i dont think you can have smart without some level of kindness.

• Smart. It is more entertaining that way. (though I certainly can behave and have countless times in a fairly stupid way when my emotions get the best of me).

• Kind. i don't wanna contribute to the savagery of life for others.

• I am smart and kind.

• I need wits to earn my daily meal.

• I rather not live on this planet anymore