Share your stupid-ass moments?

I didn't print the shipping label from eBay. I paid for it myself, & pretty much lost $3.50 from the difference. I'm so mad at myself.

Anyone else have any stupid-ass moments?

I can't even give MHO to the right person lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I wasn't thinking at the time my mom asked me "if milk came from cows what does chocolate milk come from?" me: uh chocolate cows😂😂
    I felt so stupid lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Plenty. I tried to make a box of Kraft mac' and cheese years ago and just mixed everything in the pot of boiling water, cheese mix and all. That's not how you're supposed to do that come to find out.

What Guys Said 5

• The other day I was in the grocery store and I went through the self checkout. I forgot to take one of my bags of items and didn't realize it until I got home. I was really pissed at myself.

• Just today I accidentally choked myself with my own scarf I took off my jacket and I forget which way I wrapped my scarf around my neck so when I thought I was unraveling it I actually ended up choking myself until I figured out it had to go the other way around lmao.

And then earlier when I was outside I ran into a tree but in my defense I wasn't paying attention and it was dark lol.

• Same experience here except the shipping for me was a total of $57. Ended up only making a $8 profit from the whole sale -.-'

• Yeah first time i fucked was without a condom.

• Yeah i lost some of my time on a rather stupid question about stupid-ass moments... precious time lost forever...

What Girls Said 2

• http://imgur.com/R6j7Tfz

So I stabbed myself with a chair.
    I was helping decorate for my friends bridal shower and I was standing on the chair.
    When I finished I jumped off but I was too close and stabbed the side if my stomach with the sharp part of the chair.
    I was so embarrassed and kept a straight face and asked where the bathroom was.
    The lady sent her 6 year old daughter to show me the bathroom upstairs and the moment we were out of site from everyone I started to make facial expressions and silently scream.
    Went into the bathroom and rubbed it for a bit, then went downstairs and did a dance performance for the crowd.
    Next morning woke up and had a huge purple bruise on the side of my tummy. :(

• Just tried to ask my vegetarian housemate how long it takes chicken to defrost