Are you actually happy with your life?

Give explanation please.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hell yeah, I love my life.

I married the man of my wet dreams, and after all these years, he's still the man of my even wetter dreams.

I had 3 pregnancies without major incident, and I have 3 kids who don't have any major health issues, and my oldest kid is actually displaying signs of having a functioning moral compass.

I'm kind of a weird nerd, but, I can totally monetize the shit out of my weird nerdiness.

My 4 brothers and I can still get together every Christmas at my daddy's house. None of us hate each other, we don't have any stupid petty beefs with each other, and we can just enjoy each other's company. My 2 oldest brothers (a CO and an NCO in the Marines) have returned alive and well from every deployment.

I mean, when I was a depressed 15-year-old, I got on my knees and prayed to God, and I only asked Him for one thing: Please, just let me live at least 10 more years. Let me still be alive when I'm 25.
    That's all I asked Him for... and look what He gave me.

I'm grateful for EVERYTHING in my life.

• God really did listen to your prayers 😊

• Na, I'd say my life could be much better than it is but I've come to terms with the fact that I'm cursed and genuinely am calm and uncaring about it.

Why do I need to be happy? My sucky life is good enough.

• I don't know how I replied that sorry

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 17

• Yes, because sitting there being pissed off and upset that everything I want isn't in my reach yet only further prohibits me from obtaining it. So I appreciate what I have and do my best to not beat myself up for not reaching every goal, I just work towards it continuously.

• My life is good, I think that I need to work on my personality. I think that I get too angry too quickly and I need to forgive quickly and not get angry. I think that I need to be more happy, joyful and thankful too!

• Um gag and I finish my hw for the week! Nothing but siping apple juice until Monday ): hahah!

• Average 😞 I'm in a very very fragile period.
    I need to be put on the rails already, succeed in college and achieve other goals. I've been in the same situation for the past 3 years and it's about time my life starts evolving

• Kind of.. My life's a mess right now but im happy that me and my guy friend are going to bali in 2 weeks, cause i know that after this trip my life would go back to normal.

• Nope. I'm not.

• yes mostly because i've always had a comfortable life. I've never needed to worry about much. Life has not always been plain sailing but when i look back i have always had people who care about me along the way.

• Yeah, i used to be very sad and dramatic but I'm spending a year abroad, do online school, lost some weight, made some friends, learning a new language. i'm really content right now, i'm glad i got this year to reflect on myself because i know what i want to do when I start university and have these memories to get me through the bitter winter... :')

• I have a good life going right now. What the problem is, is myself. I'm not happy with myself. I feel I'm a few lbs overweight, but know what to do to improve that. And I'm working on it!

• Yes. Simply because I still have it

• Yes. I love my life.

• Happiness comes from inside. So i am happy generally. Of course i have problems but it is alright.

• Not right now, but I'm positive I will in the future.

• no, because my life feels so lifeless.

• I love my family. I'm very happy with my family. But my father is policeman and he is in the dangerous because of the terror. So I'm not happy with my life.

• Yes & No,, Yes I've dreams, No I always regret the time I've wasted

• Or the chances I didn't take**

• To a certian extent. I mean I can't say my life is perfect but I can say that I've had a good life. If I could go back and change somethings I would. Like actually taking time enjoy my parents company or getting rid of people who only meant me harm. Being the person I needed when I was feeling insecure and afraid. Yeah I had some bad moments but I think everyone does and that's the thing that grabs my attention. Thats why as long as I can continue to move on, breathe , laugh and smile. I think my life will continue to be good.

What Guys Said 17

• I am fairly content with things at the moment - No particular reason why or why not just feel content.

• Mostly, yeah. Got more to be happy about than sad. And I always try thinking of the positives which makes me feel better about myself and my life. Got a few things to change and I got time to do it. Just need the effort and motivation.

• Not really 😔

• Overall... yes I am so far! I enjoy the little things. Nature is very much part of my life... it can get rid of any stress super quick and it is free! You just need the time to head out and head for the hills.

• hmm... no, so far my life has been one big fuck up. So far i function on, lifting heavy ass weight, youtube, and alcohol. But there were some crazy fuckin times ill tell you that much

• I would say maybe some of it, some of the things I'm not happy about is how I am. What I mean by that is I'm always negative and feel down over stupid things and worry too much for no reason and I have no motivational drive. But what I'm happy about is that I can make something positive out of my life, even though it's hard. And also that I have an amazing person in my life, who makes me happy and means the world to me.

• Ya pretty happy!

• I think I'm pretty happy with my life. The core pillars of happiness is erect and supporting me, thankfully.

• No!!! Its shit I'm short, skinny, got crap hair and crap skin and I have been dying to find a nice girl who will love me and not me falling for a nice girl who doesn't feel the same way. But I still hold onto hope one reason I haven't killed myself.

• not as much as I was when I was with my Ex-GF... which is not supposed to be the case I am told, but it is how I feel now.

• Yes I am

• a, I'd say my life could be much better than it is but I've come to terms with the fact that I'm cursed and genuinely am calm and uncaring about it.

• Yes I am.

• No. Not yet. I need to get healthy and lose weight and get a job and a apartment

• nope. crazy family, bad past, top it off with a breaking heart.

• No I'm depressed life's sucks.

• nope I have nightmares constantly
    and I wanna kill
    I need closure