Make America Great Again?

#makeamericagreatagain

Have you seen this? I'm voting for Trump too, for which one you're voting?

VOTE for TRUMP let's make America great again !

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was American and trump became the official candidate, I would vote for him

What Girls Said 7

• If he becomes the official canadidate I will vote for him instead of Sanders for sure. People do not realize the dangers of socialism which I am surprised about because every American learns about socialism in high school. It's in our curriculum. People are forgetting about the book 1984 which expresses the dangers of socialism/communism. Also, what people are forgetting is that you can't have socialism without communism. First comes socialism then comes communism. You can't have one without the other. People might think that Trump is an idiot and a reality TV guy- which all is true- but wouldn't you not want your taxes raised to 90% and not have anything given to you? Or society is already lazy. People are starting to want things handed over to them instead of working hard for them which is so pathetic (unless you are disabled or mentally challenged). Everyone is able to have opportunity in America it just matters how hard to want to succeed.
    I would rather have Rubio as my president but I think Trump may know about finances because of his success in the business world and giving so many people employment.

• Bernie to Bernie :)

• Yeah I am voting Trump

• Ew please no

• Most likely I won't vote this elections. I don't like any of the candidates out there

• Wanna know who I'm not voting for?

The asshat with a rug on his head. That's for sure.

• Im not voting...

What Guys Said 17

• I am voting for Trump. He will be great for jobs which is more important, and sustainable, than government handouts.

• yes I agree!

• we will make our country great again :)

• I'm voting for Rubio or Cruz since I'm a registered Republican.

In November I'm probably going to vote Sanders, if he beats the rigged game and passes Hillary.

• Register as an independent
      In my state you could vote in one of either primary because of that

• Political parties are stupid
      "the alternate domination" of one party over another and coinciding efforts to exact revenge upon their opponents have led to horrible atrocities, and "is itself a frightful despotism. But this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism." -George Washington

• Lol trump
    Just lol

• I heard there were some meeting about him and his plans, and they ended up all making fun of him. Not sure if it's entirely true though.

• @Phoenix98 lol yeah. it was just funny because it was at my school haha. But yeah pretty stupid and could possibly go to jail because of it.

• Yeah that's true

@rgb008 O really? lol nice and chances are he will go to jail for it, but he won't serve serious time since the crime wasn't that huge I think I read 30 days at the most.

• Yes, I want America to be great again, that's why Americans shouldn't vote for Trump, cause he's not gonna make America great.

• Trump is great he'll make america great again, he's good, but even media can't beat him. He's a winner for me!

• None of the politicians they are all dumb as fuck and everything is going to stay the same no matter who is in office. Bernie if anything, he supports gun rights and advocates for reasonable ideas geared towards the people. But thats me and i still couldn't give less of a fuck.

• It will be between Trump or Cruz so those will be the people I am torn on voting on both are good candidates I'd like to see them running together though as president and vice president.

• I love how people keep saying this like America, has been great to begin with, it was a land where natives were killed off, immigrants were forced to be brought here, laws were made, and bullshit has transgressed, people who tell me to "leave america cause I don't like it" I believe is silly cause they know the true history. Simple.

• Always the same story about the native Americans. You know that happened pretty much in all the American continents and the Caribbean right? So, where should we all go since this happened over 500 hundred years ago.

• I'm sorry if I came across as rude but it seems like you're really not good at reading comprehension since once again you didn't get what I'm saying. Anyway, have a good one! :)

• @LaMasBella Yes and then apologize and say something "Rude" again, nice way to pull the bandage off an open wound. Have a nice day.

• Unemployment under 5 %. Longest streak of private sector job growth ever. America is not doing that bad. Please don't tell me about the deficit that Bush racked up and ran out on before the bilk came.

• Wisdom voters will vote for Trump while feel good voters will vote their ignorance.

• what goes up must come down...

change is the only constant...

in other words, get over it.

if america cannot fall, then neither should have Rome. and rome did more for the world than the USA has.

• I'll vote for Trump or Gary Johnson.

• Hopefully anyone but trump Clinton or sanders

• I'm with Trump

• America is already great
    Trumps campaign is based on nothing but platitudes and racism

• I don't vote for racists. But I think Trump is cool I like his personality and his choice of words sometimes. His decision making can be a bit edgy though. I'm not even old enough to vote yet lol. But I wouldn't vote for him.

• I don't care there decisions have nothing to do with me

• Not trump XD