Is there anybody else who considers it a heavy insult if he/she gets called a "troll"?

Personally I just can't accept it not even as a joke... I mean I'd take it more lightly if someone wished me to die... than be called a "troll"... for some reason I consider it a very heavy insult and I've blocked many users who said stuff like "Are u trolling dude?"...

Another reason why I like pre-internet era... back then "troll" was only a mythological creature... but now... dat fucking word's almost EVERYWHERE in millions of memes and such shit...

• yes...
  • no...
If someone says I'm trolling then he/she'll be blocked and there are NO excuses about it... I was clear I think...

Most Helpful Girl

• Back then people just called trolls assholes, now everyone's a troll. Haha people take it too far. Sometimes it's just a blunt and honest opinion and the person isn't trolling.

• Exactly ma point... in our days it's often misused...

And by the way yer very pretty... :)

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Guy

• Troll is not an insult you fucking retard... what i called you actually was

• If not an insult... then wot? A compliment?

• *word

• Maybe, but then again it isn't an insult SO GET OVER IT

What Girls Said 4

• Guess they couldn't say anything else other than just that. They didn't get you?

• If your not trolling why are you anon. Prove it by going unanon.

• Lol no I actually confess to being a bit of a troll from time to time hehe

• Well people do miss use it, but I call it like I see it. If they are a trolling then they will be called it! but you're good

What Guys Said 2

• You're absurdly feigning over-sensitivity to the word "troll", when you're clearly the king of all trolls! I vomit on the memory of your ancestors!!!

• You sound like you are trolling right now OP. Stop crying noob. But if you are actually serious, do you even know these people in real life? Then why care.