Is there anybody else who considers it a heavy insult if he/she gets called a "troll"?

Personally I just can't accept it not even as a joke... I mean I'd take it more lightly if someone wished me to die... than be called a "troll"... for some reason I consider it a very heavy insult and I've blocked many users who said stuff like "Are u trolling dude?"...

Another reason why I like pre-internet era... back then "troll" was only a mythological creature... but now... dat fucking word's almost EVERYWHERE in millions of memes and such shit...

• yes...
    22% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
  • no...
    78% (7)100% (5)86% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If someone says I'm trolling then he/she'll be blocked and there are NO excuses about it... I was clear I think...

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Back then people just called trolls assholes, now everyone's a troll. Haha people take it too far. Sometimes it's just a blunt and honest opinion and the person isn't trolling.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly ma point... in our days it's often misused...

And by the way yer very pretty... :)

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Guy

• Troll is not an insult you fucking retard... what i called you actually was

0|0
    0|0
    • If not an insult... then wot? A compliment?

• Show All
    • *word

• Maybe, but then again it isn't an insult SO GET OVER IT

What Girls Said 4

• Guess they couldn't say anything else other than just that. They didn't get you?

0|0
    0|0
  • If your not trolling why are you anon. Prove it by going unanon.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol no I actually confess to being a bit of a troll from time to time hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • Well people do miss use it, but I call it like I see it. If they are a trolling then they will be called it! but you're good

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You're absurdly feigning over-sensitivity to the word "troll", when you're clearly the king of all trolls! I vomit on the memory of your ancestors!!!

2|1
    0|0
  • You sound like you are trolling right now OP. Stop crying noob. But if you are actually serious, do you even know these people in real life? Then why care.

1|1
    0|0