Will you miss Bill O'Reilly if Sanders becomes President?

Bill O'Reilly vows to move to Ireland if Sanders becomes president.

• Hell no *Does happy dance*
  • OMG YES *Starts to weep*

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha and the Irish'll be like "NOOOO! Please spare us! Not him! Go to England! Or Scotland! Yeah, Scotland is really nice and pretty y'know? Just go to Scotland, they'll like you there! Or torture our enemies in northern Ireland! But please, please, don't come here! We don't want you!"

What Girls Said 1

• Bye bye, haha.

#FeelTheBern

• OMG YES. I can't believe their tied nationally, and in NH Sanders lead went from 20 point to a 30 point over Clinton. Fingers are crossed election results are the same as poll results, it would be soo awesome if sanders could win NH by 30 points the state which Killary won in 08 and made Bill the comeback kid.

• Ah, that would be so awesome. I'm so happy to see such a good turnout for Bernie.

What Guys Said 6

• The old squawker is about ready for retirement anyways. Time to collect social security and play BINGO.

Sanders should win, if he doesn't then the younger generation is truly powerless, because he's the most revolutionary candidate since Ron Paul.

Unfortunately, Ron Paul had no chance as a Republican because young people typically aren't registered Republicans. Bernie has a chance with a young base of liberals.

• 0|1
  • Hopefully he can take that asshole Hannity with him

• You would think this would sway the votes in favor of Bernie Sanders but think the opposite will happen

• feel the bern

• No, I won't miss him he is a dick bag. What I will miss is America having any chance at recovery